35.

April, 2001

"That movie was fucking ass bro." Earl's new right hand man, Theo said as the two men exited the movie theaters. "I can't believe we wasted 40 dollars on a wack ass dance film. That bitch can barely sing, now she wanna dance." Theo rolled his eyes and sipped on his drink.

"Chill out bro, that's my wife you talking about." Earl glanced over at him as they made their way towards the bus stop. This shit was lame. He couldn't believe he had gotten his license jacked and Theo's fat ass didn't even know how to drive. How you in yo late 30's and can't drive? Pathetic.

"Man this bus shit wack as hell. I'm getting my car fuck this shit." Earl said as he looked at the passing cars wishing he was in one of them.

"How'd you meet Diana anyway?" Theo questioned.

"Her name is Dana. And we met on her college campus."

"College? She's in college?"

"Not anymore. Obviously she's doing music and movies but when she was. That's where  we met." He responded keeping it short and simple. Theo was his right hand man and all but he ain't want him to be all up in his business like that.

"Damn for real? Well how-"

"Yo what's up with the third degree man?" Earl inquired. "Where all these sudden questions coming from? Ion' talk about Dana no more. She doing good and that's all that matters." He said getting angry. Just thinking about Dana made him mad all over again. He didn't want to relive those memories in his head and he just decided that he would just move on. Dana didn't love him and he just had to accept that.

Theo remained quiet and became to rap under his breath. "Pullin' out the coupe at the lot told 'em fuck 12 fuck seat bustin' all the bales out the box." He bobbed head and Earl looked at him like he was crazy.

"Nigga if you don't shut the fuck up with that rapping shit."

Theo laughed. "Imagine being a hater. I've been working on this song for a couple of days and I wanna go into the studio to record it. It's called the box."

Earl looked at him like he was slow and then chuckled. "Nigga the song is a flop. You know you can't rap and you won't ever be a rapper. Find a new career path wit' ya old ass."

Theo kissed his teeth and waved his friend off. "You wanna hit up the strip today?"

Earl smirked. "That's the smartest thing you said all day."

-

"Oh my god Ryan!" G gasped as she looked down at the beautiful baby girl Ryan had just given birth to. Ryan slightly smiled at her precious baby as swear trickled down her forehead and down her neck. Who knew pushing out a baby would be that hard.

"Can I hold her?" G placed her Fendi purse on the chair next to the hospital bed and carefully scooped Ryan's daughter into her arms.

"She's so pretty I think I'm about to start crying." G looked down at her round pale face. She had a head full of red hair and her facial features resembled her father. She couldn't deny this was definitely Khalil's child which scared her. A lone tear fell down her cheek and she thought about what she had did to him.