11.

                   [my two moods for this chapter lmfaooo

[my two moods for this chapter lmfaooo.. idek what I just wrote
enjoy anyways :)]

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN RYAN! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT!" Khalil screamed at me. After we left the club, all of us had just crashed at me and Tupac's with the exception of Mya. Once she confronted Khalil about his "hiv" she had left the club instantly. I had watched her from a distance yell and scream in his face in front of all those people and Khalil had no clue what the hell she was talking about. He was so confused and I couldn't  help but snicker. That'll keep her away from my man. Everybody had left to go get some food since we were all hungry after partying and the only ones that stayed were Khalil and I. He wanted us to stay so we could fuck but I had some other words to say to him. Once I told him he literally blew up in my face, calling me all kinds of names, and telling me I was a dumb for messing something good up for him.

"I'm sorry." I shrugged and sank into the couch not really giving two fucks about what he had to say. My job here was accomplished and now Mya would never even look in my mans direction.

"I can't even..." He scoffed and placed his hand over his forehead shaking his head. "I can't even believe you would do some shit like that. Why man? Why the fuck would you say that?" He questioned me.

"She was too close for comfort.. she was all up on you and I didn't appreciate-" I started but he immediately interrupted me.

"So that means you tell her I have hiv... h-i fucking v Ryan? You could've told her anything else but you tell her that shit. I can't believe yo ass man. "

"Khalil, baby I'm sorry but-"

"Nah man." He waved me off. "I'm not tryna hear nothing else you gotta say. We was actually kicking it  and yo connivin' ass actually had the nerve to pull this shit off." I closed my eyes for a second and took some deep breathes. Okay, maybe what I did was kinda wrong but she was doing too much and if she would've kept things friendly and cordial then maybe I didn't have to say what I said.