32 Pt. 1

September 11, 2000
New York, New York

the following are a few frequently asked questions asked by you all. i didn't feel like making a separate chapter so here you go.

1. WHEN IS EARL COMING BACK?
SOONER THAN YOU THINK.
2. IS DANA AND HER FRIENDS GONNA MAKE UP?
YES. EVENTUALLY.
3. WHAT HAPPENED TO SUNSHINE & DANA'S RELATIONSHIP?
SHE'S STILL HER PUBLICIST/ ASSISTANT, SHE'S JUST IN LOVE WITH HER AND DOSEN'T KNOW THAT SHE MOVED IN WITH ISAIAH YET.
4. IS BRIAN OUT OF THE PICTURE?
YES. HE PROBABLY WON'T POP BACK UP UNTILL THE END OF THE BOOK.
5. R. KELLY & DANA??
THEY'RE GONNA BEGAN A SECERT RELATIONSHIP. STAY TUNED.
6. MALCOM AND DANA?
THEY'RE ALSO GONNA START A SECRET RELATIONSHIP. LMFAOOO.
7. IS KIM AND PAC GOING TO JAIL?
DAMN BITCH, I CAN'T SPILL ALL THE TEA.

now that those are out of the way let's get into the damn story why don't we.

-

"This place is so beautiful baby!" I said in awe as I looked around the penthouse Isaiah and I were now living in. It was empty due to us just now moving in but that was fine. I love house decorating.

"This place is for us, and our family." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck from behind. I squirmed under his touch and broke away from him to walk around the empty home. The windows were large and you could see the whole skyline from where we were.

"Family huh? You wanna start a family with me?" I turned around to look at him. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and shrugged. "I've been wanted to start a family with you. I've just been waiting for the right time."

"Hm." I turned back around to look out the large windows. "And right now is the right time?"

"I think so. Don't you?" I heard his footsteps get closer to me. "I mean, not right now. I still have my career and I still haven't found a label yet."

He sighed heavily and turned to walk away. I frowned. "What's the problem Isaiah? We just got back together and you want to get me pregnant already? My career is just now taking off."

"It's cool. Don't even trip." He said as he began to unpack the boxes that were in our kitchen.

"Isaiah-"

"Naw it's cool. I understand." He cut me off angrily. "I understand 100 percent that you don't wanna have kids with me. But it's all good shorty."

"Are you kidding me right now?" I scuffed and folded my arms across my chest. "You know I want to have children with you baby but I'm 20 years old. I'm about to turn 21 in a couple of days. I don't need or want a baby right now. I can't believe we're even discussing this right now."

He didn't say anything but the clattering of dishes and the slamming of cabinets indicated that he was pissed.

"Are you really gonna sit up here and ignore me?"

"I'm not ignoring you Dana" He said as he put the glass cups in the cabinet. "I'm just done talking about this."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes." I'm going to the studio. I need some air."