18.

"You think you can keep playing these games with me huh?" Earl smacked her upside the head with the pot.

"No! Please!" Dana cried out in pain.

"Huh bitch!? I told you you were mine and mine only stop disobeying me bitch!" He began to stomp her and she crawled up into a ball trying to avoid his punches and kicks. "I got something for that ass." He whipped out his glock aiming it towards her body.

"Just do it, kill me already." Dana thought.

"Any last words?" Dana began to choke on her blood but the bullet went through her head silencing her for eternity.

Dana woke up in a cold sweat as she heavily breathed up and down. She closed her eyes to make sure it was just a dream and opened them back up. She looked around her and scratched her head wondering where she was and thinking back to what happened hours prior. There was a huge glass window in front of the bed where you could see the whole skyline. It was pitch black outside. She squinted her eyes to look at the alarm clock and the time read 3:00 am. She noticed that she didn't have on her clothes and had on a pair of pink satin pajamas that felt so soft beneath her skin. She realized that Dame must've took her to his house. Did he change my clothes? Well obviously.

She got up out the king size bed and made her way to the master bathroom attached to the room and flicked on the lights. Looking at herself in the huge oval shaped mirror she noticed that the blood was cleaned up and she had a bandage under her eye. Dana flicked the lights off and creeped out of the room quietly, waking down the hallway that had plagues of record sales and pictures of Dame with famous rappers like Eminem and Dr. Dre just to name a few. She peaked down the huge glass staircase and seen him sitting on the white couch typing away at his computer but she also heard other voices too. She raised her eyebrow as the sounds of other men got closer.  The hell? What kind of orgy party is this?

"Alright so with this song... I just want Cedric to sing the chorus and-"

"It's K-Ci" The guy interrupted.

"My bad K-Ci." Dame said sarcastically. "Anyways, I want you and JoJo sing the chorus, you Terrance, you can do whatever you do and Malcom.. "

Malcom? Terrance? What the fuck? Was this a dream? This had to be.. it didn't feel real. Maybe there were other Malcom's and Terrance's she didn't now right? It had to be. There was no way her ex and his brother were in the same house as she was at the same time. God must've been setting her up. First the Earl shenanigans and now this? She felt sick to her stomach.

She tiptoed away from the stairs but somehow managed to trip over air and fell straight on her ass. "Fuck!"

"What was that?" She heard one of the guys say.

"Um." Dame got up from the couch and walked around the corner. He looked up towards the glass stairs and through the glass balcony and seen Dana sitting on her ass. The guys follow him.

"Who's that." K-Ci squinted his eyes. "Awww you gotta bitch Dame? Why you ain't tell a nigga? Come down here shorty we ain't gone bite you baby !"

"Yo chill." Dame cut his eyes at him. "Yo Dana you ok up there?"

Malcom raised his eyebrow and took a glance at Terrance who wasn't paying attention. Dana?