34.

6 months later.
April, 2001.

"Dana! Over here! Over here Dana!" The cameras flashed as I posed for the many photographers at the private screening of my new movie, 'Save the Last Dace'. After getting out of jail, I was offered a contract and the rest was history. These past 6 months have been hard to say the least, but, I'm grateful for the person that I have become.

A tight grip on my waist made me look up at the person who was touching me, of course it was Rob.

"You ready to go baby?" He asked, whispering in my ear. I knew he was either drunk or high from the way his words slurred. I sure as hell did not need this right now.

"Yeah." He grabbed my hand and lead me over to the awaiting car that was waiting for us. Hopping in, the driver closed the door behind us and got into the drivers seat, pulling off. Rob sighed loudly and slouched in the seat. I looked over at him, admiring his facial features. He was so fine. His braids, his lips, his brown eyes. And he looked even better intoxicated. Running my tongue over my bottom lip, I scooted closer to him and began to kiss on his neck.

"What you doing girl?" He asked me as my kisses traced lower and lower down his body. He deserved this. He was the one who got me the major roll in the movie anyway. He was the reason why my second album was doing so well. Robert was the one. And I loved him. But dammit, he was still legally with Andrea. That bitch.

"Shh. Just let me please you." I whispered as I unbuckled his jeans and swiftly took his dick out his boxers.

"Wait babygirl, not here." He held onto my hand, preventing me from going any further. I pouted and looked down at his dick. It wasn't even hard. I sat up, embarrassed.

"C'mon, don't be like that." He said already knowing what I was mad at. I shrugged my shoulders and scooted back closer to the window.

"Driver," I said completely ignoring him. "Take me home." He looked at me through the rearview mirror and looked at Robert. I turned my head and looked at the stars in the sky, anything to get my mind off of what had just happened. I was waiting for him to object and tell the driver no, but he didn't.

10 minutes later I was at my Orlando home by myself using Viv the Vibrator to keep me company. She also came in handy when I needed her. Thank God for her. But damn, I needed some real dick. I hadn't talked to any of my hoes in months, not after Isaiah died anyway. What really killed me was the fact that I wasn't even invited to the funeral. I could understand why, but damn. I was hurt. Police never found any leads either which also hurt. Nadia took her kids and left Chicago. I have no clue where they are now.

Malcom.. I be seeing him sometimes, at parties and shit. He changed though. He went from the shy virgin to mackdaddy in less than a year. I don't know if it was just me, or if he looked so much better now. Shit, maybe I should call him. Him and his group are in Florida right now for a show. Hm. But I did him so wrong in the past. But shit, who cares. Dick is dick, and I was horny.

Picking up the house phone I dialed, K-Ci's number. We still kept in contact. He was cool as hell. A crack head indeed, but still cool.

"Yo! What up!" His hoarse voice spoke through the phone. I could hear music and talking in the background so I knew they were at some kind of function.

"Hey K. What you doing?"

"Shit, you know me, what you up too? I seen yo' fine ass at yo private screening? No invite?" He chuckled and I did the same.