What I Deserve (Mike)

This is for @Kenz5S0S

Hope you like it (sorry it's super short)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell is wrong with you Kenz," Michael screamed, eyes flaming with fury.

"What the hell is wrong with me," I screamed back in disbelief, "How about what the hell is wrong with you?"

"I just asked you to fucking marry me Kenz," he shouted, "I didn't exactly kill your cat or something."

"Well I'm sorry for not being perfectly fine with you screaming your proposal at me," I countered, my breath coming out in short angry puffs.

"I have had this," he hissed, holding up a shiny ring in his fingers, "in my pocket for months and I finally got up the courage to ask you then you just flip out on me. How do you think I feel?"

"Mike," I sighed dramatically, "You can't fix our issues with a ring."

"Babe I don't know what to do anymore," he cried, plopping down onto the couch with a thud. He buried his face in his hand and tried to hide the tears that were threatening to spill down his face.

"We need to talk about these things," I sighed once more, "You can't just propose when we're in the midst of so many issues."

"I said I'm sorry," he cried, "What else can I do?"

"You called me fat," I yelled, glaring at the taller boy.

"You called me an asshole," he countered, looking up at me.

"Then you kissed some girl," I replied, my fists clenched at my side.

"It was a peck," he yelled, "I didn't like fuck her or something."

"It doesn't make a difference," I yelled, "We were together. You can't kiss other girls when we are together."

Michael sighed in exasperation and looked up at me, anger the only think recognizable on his features. He looked at me quietly before muttering, "God I'm a dick."

"Yes," I nodded, "yes you are."

"I'm sorry," he whispered, "I'm really sorry."

"I don't know what to tell you Mikey. You really hurt me," I sighed.

He walked I as and pulled me into a hug, "You don't deserve this. You deserve better."

"No," I said suddenly, "No. I deserve you."

"You deserve someone that won't kiss other girls. Someone who treats you like a princess and loves you every day. You deserve everything."

I looked at him and smiled, kissing him softly. I pulled the ring out of his hand and slid it onto my finger slowly.

"What you doing Kenz," he asked cautiously, intertwining out hands slowly.

"Yes," I nodded, "Yes I'll marry you."

He paused for a minute and looked at me, eyes wide and lips parted, "You will?"

"Yea. I only deserve you and I always will."

He kissed me roughly before pulling away with a smile. The rest of the night was spent kissing and whispered 'I love yous', all memories of the fight forgotten.

I was happy because I finally, after so many years, have gotten what I deserved.