Announcment - New book out now

Hi everyone :)

Sadly Harper and Angelo's story will be coming to an end in the next few chapters , however I will be starting a new story strait after. I will be posting it on here once I've written the first 5 chapters so people have something to read.

I'd just like to say I can't thank you all enough for the support and encouragement I've received while writing this , I'd never have thought I'd hit 500 reads let alone 1K so thank you to everyone who continues to read , vote and comment on this book. Your support means the world to me :)

If anyone would like to make a cover for the new book I'd really appreciate it , or if you know someone who will would you Kindly let me know :)

New book information

Name - His Saviour

Description - this is a rough description , I'll probably play around with it a little so it might change slightly.

16 year old , Lucia smith leads your typical party girl life style. Her weekends are filled with drugs , alcohol and boys.

Her and the towns Bad boy , Hayden Williams have been joined at the hip for as long as she can remember , but how will she react when her mum moves the family to a different town and forces her to cut ties with her old life after a tragic accident strikes.

However , 5 years later Lucia thinks she has her whole life worked out or so she thought , as the past has a funny way of catching up to you when you least expect it.