Chapter 32

Harper's POV

It had been just over 24 hours since the article on mine and Angelo's relationship had been published and things had been eerily quiet , Jessica had yet to "ruin my whole existence" by telling everyone about my job in Opal. The response from everyone else however was extremely overwhelming , everyone who I'd become acquainted with in work had come up to me and told me how lucky I was to have Angelo and wished us all the best for our future.

Multiple magazine companies had reached out to me asking for personal interviews and photo shoots. However , there was still a few issues to deal with that didn't involve Jessica. Some of the smaller tabloid companies had taken to running stories about mine and Angelo's personal life , it involved them printing stories claiming that Angelo had gotten me pregnant and this whole relationship was a cover up and other demeaning stories like me being a gold digger. But it was all worth it now , mine and Angelo's relationship was out in the open and there was nothing anyone could do to stop us.

The whole day had gone by in a somewhat blur because tonight was the night that me and Angelo were going on our first date as a couple and the feeling that occupied my stomach was making me feel like a giddy school girl. I couldn't help but feel a tiny bit nervous , even though this was mine and Angelo's first date together it happened to be my actual first date with anyone and I had no idea how to act the only thing I had going for me was that this date was with Angelo and all I had to do was act like my normal self. Well that's what I kept telling myself anyway.

It was almost 8 pm and I was applying the finishing touches to my hair and make-up , much to my annoyance the beautiful deep purple dress that was currently wrapped around my body like a second skin was bought by Angelo. The memory of his face and the words he murmured into my ear as he placed the box in my hands this morning caused a light blush to appear on my cheeks " I can't wait to see if this dress looks better on you or my bedroom floor." The simple sentence had set me on edge for the rest of the day , causing every  nerve in my body to become hyper alert.

My phone chimed from the other end of the room , walking over to where I'd left it resting on my bed I unlocked it to see if it was Angelo. My heartbeat sped up slightly when I realized it was him , but what made me feel even more flustered were the words beneath his name.

To: Harper

From: Angelo

Outside. I hope you're feeling rested love ,

You're in for a long night.

Things had become more and more Intimate between me and Angelo over the past few weeks , the sexual tension between the two of us was evident. Every little touch whether it be accidental or on purpose was enough to set the both of us off. There had been a number of times over the past few days where things had started to get hot and heavy and we'd been clawing at each other's clothes but every time things were about to get beyond the point of no return Angelo would pull away , much to my disappointment. He told me he wanted to wait and make it special because and I quote ' I was important to him and he wanted the timing to be right.' I wanted to pull my hair out and scream at him that he could throw me over his desk in his office and have his way with me and that I was ready but I buried my frustrations. Tonight was going to be the night , me and Angelo were going to take that next step and finally sleep together.

I chuckled to myself as I made my way out to the car , I hope you're ready Angelo. The game of seduction starts now. What I'd failed to tell Angelo is that after he let me go early that I'd paid a visit to Agent Provocateur and bought myself a few little accessories to go under my dress. With the added confidence knowing I had on a gorgeous plum coloured lace bra on with matching underwear and a garter belt to help keep my stockings up I gracefully slipped into the back of the limo , let the games begin.