~Chapter Twenty Two: Blood Doesn't Make Family~

"Stay here." Natasha hissed at the kids as she took off, Bruce being dragged right after her. Harry looked to Wade in an almost hopeful way, and least to say Wade's attention was caught by something else.

Steve in seeing Peter being choked out, bolted over and jumped, latching himself onto the robot and hitting it. The bot only used its free hand to fly backward and slam Steve into the wall above the bar, MJ let out the smallest squeak-scream as dust and tiles came falling down, making the three normal teens put their hands over their heads and brace for anything sharp. Wade just grabbed the nearest bottle and slammed it down, using the sharp and broken object as a weapon.

Wade then jumped over the counter to look at Steve who had just taken a nasty hit from the wall and slamming into the bar and its stools. He didn't exactly like the guy for half ruining Pete's life but he wasn't heartless. Bucky joined him a second later and Wade slipped away, staring at Peter who was still being choked out, he didn't look like he was breathing now... much less moving.

Up the stairs closest to the bar Nat was doing her best to shoot the bot holding Peter but not the kid, before her or Wade could make a real move on the thing Tony came out of nowhere, jumping on the bot from higher ground. It dropped Peter who hit the floor with a harsh thud. The playboy then slammed the skewer into the neck of the bot harshly, twisting it here and there.

As he was busy doing that Thor broke one of the bots and threw it through the mental banister, it landed on the downstairs floor next to the piano, slowly picking itself up and looking at Dr. Cho and raising its blaster. Wade stepped into its view, blocking it from shooting her, a dangerous look in his eyes. He wanted to be next to Peter, though he knew if the younger man woke up he wouldn't ever forgive Wade if he chose his love instead of an innocent. The bot for some reason lowered its blaster...

Stark harshly slammed the skewer farther into the neck of the bot and the two fell, just as they did Steve grabbed the last controlled Iron Legion garbage from in front of Wade and Helen, tossing it.

"BUCK!" He said and as if on cue, the Winter Soldier grabbed the bot and slammed his metal arm through its head.

"CAP!" Clint yelled, he'd found the soldiers shield and flung it at Steve who turned and caught it and mind you if this weren't a serious moment he would have looked graceful as he spun and threw the shield at the last bot which shattered as the shield went straight through it.

Wade bolted over to Peter and was joined only seconds after by Tony who pulled the suitless spider close. The girls and Harry slowly peeked out from behind the bar, eyes widening in terror.

"That was dramatic... I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through." Ultron began, Steve stood protectively in front of the others. His and most others eyes were on the AI, Romanoff looked at Bruce as if asking if this was what he wanted, he looked back with something in his eyes that only confirmed he was horrified by the thing.

"Peter?" Wade asked, Tony still held the smaller brunette but gave a frigid glare to Ultron. Wade's heart was crying and screaming out though all he could do was stare at Pete, god knows what Stark would do if he tried to take the frail kid.

"You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve?" The AI continued, picking up one of the destroyed and mangled bots. " With these? These puppets?" He then crushed the mask and tossed it to the floor, "There's only one path to peace:"