~Hey! Sorry!~

I wanted to get on and write an apology for you guys- I'm so sorry I've been so quiet the last two months- some stuff has happened and I got into a depressional state. I'm working on new chapters that should be coming soon and I'm sorry that they aren't out sooner. I am still in awe from 10 thousand reads but now I'm at 16 thousand and just can't believe it! It's crazy!

I can't put into words how happy this story makes me- how happy all the reads and comments and votes make me! I set out to make a story that just makes other people laugh and snort or gasp and squeal or just screech "NOOO!" at whatever device they're reading on- I'm proud to say this story will continue on and that I'm not giving up on it any time soon.

I really really do appreciate all the reads and stuff SO SO SOOOOOO much- it admittedly makes me queasy inside (in the good way) and I can't wait to really start putting my best foot forward.

As for the chapters well- while I'll try to start a schedule I can be scatterbrained so they could come out at any point in any of the following weeks but there should be one per week. This story is going places and I need to get on board and just throw myself at it- Truly though, I LOVE reading comments- whether they're about the story or my writing or whatever I LOVE THEM so please keep commenting and I'll reply as quick as possible.

Thank you guys and I hope you keep reading- to keep your hopes up here's a teeny tiny piece of chapter 29!

~~~~

'Did I do my best?... Is this really how I die?... Letting people down?... letting myself down...' and it scares the hell out of you that you know the answer. That you know you failed...

'I failed... I failed...'

And then I hear a sharp "PETER! PETER! HEY!"

~~~~

@snarky_starky @IHaveNoSoul666 @theblackqueen39 @ShivuRungta @Lasthurraah @SaraHudsonMcQueen @Avengersdelia23 @Sveegaard @stonyyyy @aurora4917 @cruzjr @pandadolan15 @2556ab @toffeetole @_cata_gp @D4nye1a @archita12100 @parklensbitch

Thanks for adding my story to you guys lists- I do check a notification every time I get one and it makes me squeal. It means a lot and I love you guys to bits and pieces!

~~~~

I can't wait to keep going- for now, I can't wait to see you guys responses! You guys push me to do better and be better every day- so thank you!

OAKY DEN BAIIIII!