Chapter 7

A long period of time passed; at least that's what it felt like to Andy, who had been knocked out and pushed into her friend, who without meaning it, scarred her face quite badly.
She awoke in a dim room, lying on her back on a hard table. When she tried to move, she found she couldn't; her arms and legs were strapped to the table.
"What have you done?!" Andy yelled out, rage in her voice. "Let me go!"
The distressed girl looked around, tilting her head to the side to see what she could of her surroundings. Andy realised now that she wasn't the only one who had been kidnaped. Her friend with the scissorhands was there, and he was strapped to a table too, his arms stretched out by his sides.
"Let us go!" Andy corrected herself. "What do you want?" She was beginning to get the feeling that she was talking to the ceiling, not a person.
"I was going to kill you," a voice suddenly replied, making Andy jump. "But now I have a punishment that is much better." The voice seemed to be coming from everywhere. There was no escape from its menacing threats.
Surely there isn't a better punishment than death? Andy thought silently. She didn't want to push the mysterious person into deciding to kill her.
"What is it?" She called out, a hint of anger in her voice. "And what have you done to Edward? Why isn't he moving?"
"You'll find out soon enough." The voice replied again, leaving Andy wondering which of the last 3 questions he had answered.
Then, just as she feared, her vision started fading until it was nothing more than a screen of inky blackness.

Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to vote!