Chapter 16

She was speechless. 20 years? She thought. How could it have been that long? And then haunting words filled her head. 'Organism Functionalizer.' And 'alive basically forever.'
Andy still said nothing, making Jordan take a few hesitant steps toward her, as if she was a ghost. At this point he hadn't paid much attention to her scissors, or even Edward, who was standing a few paces behind Andy, confusion on his face.
Suddenly Jordan's head snapped up, his eyes locking onto the scissor-handed man and glaring.
"It was you, wasn't it?" He approached Edward slowly, eyeing him with spite. Memories collected in Edward's mind of past events he really did not want to relive.
"You kept her up there all these years, and made her look like- that." He wasn't referring to the scissorhands, but the fact she still looked like she had 20 years ago.
"I did my research. Ever since she disappeared I've been looking into it. You were a murderer, and you still are."
"Hey!" Andy interrupted, cross with her - well, older but younger brother.
"Edward would never do something like that! He's completely innocent! Right?" She looked at Edward for confirmation but he said nothing. Instead his eyes widened with fright and Andy wondered if something bad had really happened.
"And you!" Jordan turned to Andy. "Why the hell are you defending this freak?" He then, just at the wrong time noticed her new scissorhands. "Oh my god," he stuttered. "He's made you exactly like him,"
"You need to listen to me." She argued desperately. "None of this is Edward's fault. There's some other psycho up there trying to- well I don't know, keep me up there or something."
Jordan did not look convinced. His face was full of anger and... some fear? He started to back away, but then his attention was drawn to something behind the scissorhanded friends.
Andy heard footsteps behind her, and then felt someone grab her. She let out a shriek as that familiar someone took ahold of her arms and thrust them forward.
Right into her brother.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote!