Part 2: Lookalikes - Chapter 12

The first thought Andy had when they got outside the castle was: We need to find a way out of here.
She was very right in thinking that, as she and Edward were not in a bright situation. First of all, she now had scissors in place of her hands, which was not practical in any way possible. She honestly didn't know how Edward coped. Second, she was trapped in this place with a mysterious man who she hadn't even seen properly yet. And then there was the fact that she didn't know how long she'd been out and was worrying what her family was thinking.
Andy stumbled along the dirt path that led through the garden. She was making her way slowly to the gate, almost impaling her leg in the process. She glanced behind her to see Edward frown empathetically and make a point of holding his arms up just in front of his chest so they didn't touch anything. She smiled weakly and tried to copy him, feeling a bit stupid.
The wind jostled her hair and blew it in her face, leaving some in her mouth. She spat, annoyed. They hadn't even made it out of the garden yet.
"Come on," she sighed, starting off again.
"Where are we going?" He asked back while continuing to follow her.
"We're going to the gate to try and get out." She replied, taking note to carefully hold her hands in place.
"But... what will they think?"
She stopped. He was right. She couldn't just go home like this and expect everything to be okay.
"...You're right. I- I don't know what to do."
"I know what you should do." The dark voice came again, but this time not from everywhere; from a person.
He stood just behind them, observing them like art. The man was wearing a black outfit, not like Edward's, but made from a comfier material. He was wearing scratched sunglasses and had short, light brown hair.
"So you're the idiot who trapped us here." Andy said with a bucketload of attitude.
"Oh, he's not trapped here," he said casually, in a way that made him more and more annoying for each word he spoke. "This is where he was made. You are the one who is trapped here. And if I get my way - and I will - you'll stay here forever." He smirked.
"But I won't live forever." She raised her eyebrows.
"Time's change, sweetie - Time's change."

Phew, part two!
Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to vote!