Chapter 18

Blackness, again, was all she could see. And if it hadn't been the second time this had happened, she would have wondered what had happened. But now she could predict with confidence the reason she was lying here.
The blackness faded and the room became visible once again, showing its musty ceiling and dim lighting to her in an uninviting way.
Andy didn't have the strength to speak, even if it meant taunting the idiot that was trapping them here; and she desperately wanted to do that.
She turned her head and saw her scarred friend lying beside her, to no surprise. Both his and her scissorhands were stretched out far from their bodies and strapped to the table so no damage could be done.
Ah, they're finally awake.
The voice came from all around, this time not as mysterious as it had been.
Andy glanced over to Edward who's eyes were now open wide.
"How did you..." Andy muttered, now doubting that she knew what happened.
I control when you are awake and when you sleep. It's as simple as that.
Andy's eyes burned and she blinked twice, bringing on tears as she remembered what she had done.
"Please," She cried, her face screwed up in emotional pain. "Just let us go."
No can do, I'm afraid. After all that damage you caused, I don't think you can be trusted.
She gasped and choked on the dry air.
"We didn't cause any damage; that was you! You shoved my hand into Jordan's chest and killed h..." her sentence faded as her sobbing overwhelmed her.
It was a lesson. A mere side-effect of teaching you the dangers.
"The dangers?! The dangers that you gave me?" She retaliated, still faintly crying.
It cannot be reversed now, Andy. You will always be like this.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote!