Chapter 11

Andy now stood frozen in place, trying not to twitch her fingers as a trickle of blood ran down her chin.
"I would be careful if I were you." The voice suddenly said again. Andy had no reaction, but watched Edward visibly jump at the sound of a new voice.
"You could really do some damage to yourself with those."
"Well why did you give them to me then?!" Andy yelled, her voice cracking slightly.
"It's called revenge, sweetheart." The voice replied. Edward and Andy gazed around at the ceiling and walls, trying to figure out where it was coming from.
"But I didn't do anything?" Her words came out as more of a question than a retaliation.
"Well, your deadly friend there isn't finished. I didn't want you asking him to go down there again."
Andy looked at Edward, his expression reading that he didn't know of anything this mysterious man was saying.
Still so innocent. Andy thought with relief. At least she had a real friend in all of this. She paused before speaking again.
"Did you actually replace my hands- and what am I wearing?"
The man took some time to say something, obviously thinking his answer over.
"Let's just say that you are stuck with them for now. And that suit? That's so you don't cut yourself even more than you have."
Just then, the two friends heard a creak come from the wall around the corner. Curious to investigate, Andy led Edward to where the noise had come from. The giant door that led to the garden had opened, leaving them free to go outside.
Scared I'll ask anymore revealing questions, eh? Andy thought smugly.
"Come on," She beckoned to her friend who was preoccupied looking for the source of the voice. He nodded and followed slowly out the door.
Once again they were surrounded by beautiful hedges carved into wondrous shapes, but now they were in a completely different situation.
"Did you make all these?" Andy asked. She had been meaning to ask that when she first met him, but somehow it must have slipped her mind.
Edward nodded again and reached out to snip a stray twig from the nearest hedge.

Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to vote!