Chapter 8

Andy's vision was still impaired when she gained consciousness. Everything she could see was blurry and black, but she wasn't sure if that was just the setting of the room. She felt the straps still holding her arms and legs fast to the hard table, pressing down to make sure she couldn't escape.
Andy could feel the cuts on her face from where she was pushed forward into Edward, his scissors probably permanently scarring her face. In some way, she felt different now; she felt more self-conscious than before, and she couldn't work out why.
She blinked her eyes repeatedly for a few seconds, and her vision slowly fixed itself, and she could see again. Not that there was much to see; the high roof and greyed out windows, the faint image beside her of Edward still lying motionless on the table.
How am I going to get out of this? Andy thought desperately. I'm stuck to a table, and I feel different. I am in deep trouble.
"Let me out!" Andy suddenly screamed, surprising herself with the loudness of her voice echoing around the walls.
"As you wish." The voice replied with a laugh in a menacing, suspicious manner.
The clamps around Andy's arms and legs slid into the table and, although she was free to move, something didn't feel right. She lay there for a moment, considering what felt off, other than the place she was in, and the people she was trapped with.
Andy finally realised that she wasn't wearing her normal clothes. She could feel that she was wearing some leather suit, just like Edward. She sat up hesitantly and immediately saw the most frightening thing she had ever seen in her life. Scissors, attached to arms, attached to a person - and the person was her.

Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to vote!