Chapter 9

"OH. MY. GOSH."
"What's the matter Andy?"
"THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING."
Andy stood, frozen next to the hard table she had been strapped to, just staring at her hands which were held out in front of her as if they weren't hers. And they weren't, for that fact.
Her hands had somehow been replaced with razor sharp blades extending from each finger, parts of scissors sticking upwards out of her knuckles and wires reaching down to connect with her wrist. Her hands were complete replicas of Edwards.
Edward. She thought. What about him?
Andy cautiously ran over to where Edward was strapped down, and saw that he was still in a peaceful looking sleep, his arms made sure to be kept far from his body. The frightened girl stood and looked at him for a moment, and noticed that subtly, his blades were twitching. He was waking up.
Andy didn't say anything. Whatever drug this guy had used to knock them out, she didn't want him to give Edward any more.
"Who are you?!" Andy yelled out again, still not sure from where the voice would reply. But she got no answer.
I guess if I were as insanely mad as whoever he is, I wouldn't want everyone to know my identity.
Andy turned slightly away from her scar-ridden friend and held up her new hands again. Are these real? She thought. And did he really replace my hands with these?
She checked to see if there were any straps holding the scissorhands in place, but to no avail. It seemed as if she was going to have to live with this.
After examining them further in the dim lighting, Andy glanced back at Edward.
His dark eyes were open, and were confusedly scanning the roof for clues as to where he might be.
"Edward!" Andy gasped. She noticed that the restraints holding his arms down had now disappeared, just like hers had. Edward sat up slowly and carefully, making sure to keep his hands away from Andy.
"Do you know where we are?" She asked quietly.
"The castle," he replied, his mouth hardly moving.
"The- oh... really?" Edward hadn't seemed to notice yet what had happened to Andy. His eyes went first to her face were he saw to his horror, many scars reaching from her forehead to her chin.
"I'm sorry." He said softly, looking down in guilt.
"About..?"
He glanced back up. "Your scars."

Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to vote!