one.

"Well I'm sorry you feel that way, but this is my fucking job, Justin!" I yell at my boyfriend, trying my hardest to keep my eyes on the road.

Hi, I'm Maya Leone. I'm 24 and I'm a model. I live in Los Angeles, California with my best friend, Melody, and my younger sister, Jasmine. You'll learn more about me eventually. But for right now, that's all you need to know.

"Maya. He basically fucking gropped your ass! How in the hell, just please fucking explain to me, how I'm not supposed to be mad or upset!" He yelled back.

"I don't think you understand! I was modeling clothes with him! And that's what the photographer ordered! Was for us to be as close as possible! If you don't fucking trust me, then why are you still here?! Why don't you-" My yelling was interrupted by Justin yelling.

"CAR!" He screams, and I slam on my breaks, even though I already hit the car.

"Shit," I curse to myself, getting out of the car, followed by Justin.

"Hey, is everyone okay?" The stranger asks.

"Yeah, we're fine, thanks. Are you okay?" I ask.

"Y-yeah.. We should probably exchange insurance and stuff though. There's a dent on my car and yours." He says.

"I'm Zane, by the way."  The stranger adds.

"Maya. And this is Justin." I say.

"Do you think I could get your number?" Zane asks.

"For car purposes, of course." He adds, handing me his phone.

"Uh, sure.." I respond, putting my number and name in his phone, then handing it back to him.

After we exchanged information, we got back into our cars.

"I'm sorry. I understand its your job.. I just got jealous." Justin says.

"It's okay. I love you." I respond.

"I love you too." He replies, giving me a kiss.

I then start driving to his house, considering I was tired.

A/N

Hey! This is the first chapter to my book, Crash. My name is Nova, nice to meet ya💙 if you want, you should go check out my other book(s), mwah x