twenty-six.

David's POV

I can't believe her. But at the same time.. She's right. I need to talk to Liza and get her back. Because yes, I really did love Maya, but I love Liza more than anything in this world.

"Hello?" Liza answered her phone.

"Hey, we need to talk. Come over?" I suggest.

"Sure. I'll be over in 10." Liza agrees and hangs up the phone.

~

"We broke up." I say.

"Oh.. I'm sorry to hear that," Liza comforted.

"We broke up because I still love you. And I'm so confused. You said that you were with Justin, and then you guys break up, then you kiss me at Maya's birthday party.. What's going on?" I respond.

"I miss you, I really do. I'm just not sure that I'm ready to commit to something again," Liza says.

"And why is that?" I question.

"Because I feel like you seriously upgraded with Maya. She's so beautiful, literally a model. She can sing, and is funny, and isn't flat chested, and has a nice butt. She's the whole package. And I'm just... Me." Liza responded.

"You don't give yourself enough credit. You're the whole package, Elizabeth Koshy. Please, let's try this again." I practically begged.

"How is Maya gonna feel? You guys just broke up a few hours ago," Liza asks.

"She'll be fine. She likes Zane." I answer.

"Let's do it, then," Liza gives in.

DIZA IS BACK BABY.

I decided to call Maya and let her know that I'm okay with her and Zane.

It rang 3 times, but no answer.

Maya's POV

"You should answer it," Melody says, grabbing a box and putting it into the elevator.

"He's probably still mad, I don't wanna provoke him any more than I already did. I wanna give him time to calm down," I responded, pressing the red button.

He then proceeded to text me.

From: David🌻

Call me, it's about Zane.

I read the text, debating whether or not to call him back.

Fuck it.

"Hey, I'm glad you called," David said.

"What's up?" I ask, cutting straight to the point.

"Liza and I are back together, you were right. Sorta. Um, I'm okay with you Zane dating, if that's what you want," He answered.

"Okay, well, I gotta go. Talk later." I say and hang up the phone.

What the fuck.