forty-six.

We took all day to pack, and didn't finish until about 7AM the next morning. But, I let Jasmine go to sleep at around 11PM because she had school the next day.

Jasmine is gonna finish off this week at school, so we're staying in Minnesota until then.

Of course, we left out some outfits and stuff like that to go off of for the rest of the week.

It's still so hard to believe that she's gone.

"Maya! I'm ready!" Jasmine called out.

I got up from my bed and grabbed my mom's car keys.. Which I'm probably gonna sell. Jasmine is only 14 and she can have my car when she gets her licence.

I put my shoes on and we head out to the car, and decide to grab some Starbucks before I bring her to school.

I know what you're thinking.

Why is Jasmine going to school? Her mom just died yesterday..

Jasmine has always been stronger than anyone else.

Of course, she took mom's death hard and still is grieving, but she said she wants to finish off the rest of the week.

I decided to let my followers know what's going on.

@mayaleone: as a little girl, you always taught me the 3 C's

@mayaleone: as a little girl, you always taught me the 3 C's. How to be compassionate, how to be caring, and how to always look cute. Yesterday, you decided that it was time. Not time to give up, but time to let go. You've always been my inspiration and my role model, and through all the stupid fights with you, and all the chaos that we went through as a family together, you will always be my favorite person. You will always be my best friend. God, take good care of her. I love you, mommy. Rest in peace.

I cried while typing that onto Instagram and Twitter.

What do I do now? I'm in Minnesota, my little sister is at school.. I've got nothing to do.

All of a sudden, my phone buzzed, differently than all of my other notifications, meaning someone who is verified DMed me.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped when I saw who.

@calumhood: hey, saw your post. I'm really sorry, is there anything I can do to help?

Oh my god.

CALUM.

FUCKING.

HOOD.

DMED.

ME.

If you didn't know, Calum Hood and the rest of 5 Seconds of Summer is the reason why I stopped doing drugs so long ago.

This band meant the entire world to me, and I've had the BIGGEST crush on Calum for almost 10 years now.

Oh my god.