thirty-five.

I arrived home, opening up the front door, to reveal Zane, sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Hey, where were you?" He asks.

I sighed before answering.

"David needed to talk to me, he caught me outside, in my car before I left but after you did." I begin to say.

"Shit. I knew it. He still loves you, doesn't he?" He asks.

"Yeah.. He also told me that his and Liza's relationship was all a publicity stunt? Is that true?" I ask.

"Maybe, I don't know. That's the first time I'm hearing it." Zane replied.

"Do you still love him?" He asks.

"No, oh my god. He really hurt me and I realized the day that I moved out that I couldn't trust him again. I really like you Zane," I answer.

"I really like you too," He replied.

"I'm gonna go get ready for bed," I say to him, attempting to get up but he pulls me back down.

He pulls me onto his lap and kisses me sweetly.

"Goodnight, beautiful," Zane says and lets me go.

"Goodnight," I reply, smiling at him.

~

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I say after I answered the phone.

"Maya? When are you gonna be here?" My manager, Alissa asked.

"Shit, I woke up late. I'm on my way now," I reply, realizing that I had an early modeling shoot.

I quickly change into a pair of black skinny jeans and a random t-shirt, considering that they would dress me and do my makeup/hair once I got there.

I then quickly brushed my teeth and put on deodorant, then pulling my hair into a messy ponytail.

Zane was already awake, surprisingly.

He sat in the living room on the couch, drinking coffee and on his phone.

"Babe, I'll see you later, I'm headed to work and I'll be done at 3," I say.

He gets up and brings me my favorite from Starbucks, a pink drink.

"I remembered that you had to be up early, so I went out and bought you this," He replies, handing it to me.

"You're the best," I say and kiss him.

"I know," He replied, jokingly.

"Bye," I say, and head out the front door, with my small backpack that contained my phone, wallet, keys, and other random stuff.

A/N

YIKES I'M SORRY

I've felt so creatively stuck with this story recently, and I'm ending my other book soon so I'm trying to get that finished as well.

I promise I'll try harder at updating, but if you have any suggestions, DM me! I'd love to hear your ideas💕