five.

"I think we should tell your friends today," I tell David, after he opens his car door.

We were currently sitting outside his friends' house, and I was honestly terrified.

"Liza isn't over here yet, she'll be over in a few hours.. We can tell everyone else first and then once she gets here, I wanna tell her alone, if that's okay," David responds.

"Yeah of course, I get it," I reply and smile at him.

We exit his car and walk up to the front door, and he kisses me before walking right in.

"Hey guys, can everyone come into the living room please?" David sort of yells.

Suddenly, about 10 people pour into the living room, and I look around at the walls.

There's paintings of David and other people, I'm assuming of his friends?

Everyone sits down, and I follow David to a small red couch and sit down.

"Okay, so, this is Kristen, Josh, Scotty, Toddy, Corinna, Joe, Jason, Heath, Mariah, Carly, Erin, Bruce, and-" David says until I cut him off.

"Zane?" I say.

"Wait, you know Zane?" David asks.

"Yeah.. We got in a car accident last month. Nothing serious, just dents." Zane speaks up.

"Oh, okay. Well, everyone, this is Maya.. My girlfriend.." He introduces me, followed by me smiling slightly.

The room was silent for a minute, I guess David and Liza were really close.

There was a knock on the door, and then Zane got up to get it.

In walks a bigger guy, with red hair and a red beard. Interesting.

"Oh, and this is Nick, but we call him Jonah because he looks like Jonah Hill." David says, as this "Jonah" character walks in.

"Hi, I'm Maya.. David's girlfriend.." I introduce myself to Jonah.

"We're happy for you, right guys?" Scotty (I believe that's his name) says.

"Yeah"s and "of course"s were all said at the same time, and eventually, the silence goes away and were all talking, and Toddy plus out his phone to vlog.

Hours pass by and there's another knock on the door. We all knew it was Liza.

David gets up and answers the door, and leads Liza into another room.

We all continue talking until Kristen mentions that she recognizes me.

"Oh, I model, on Instagram." I say.

"So you guys are all YouTubers?" I ask.

"Not all of us, I personally don't. I teach gymnastics and dance to kids, and Bruce is a music producer. Otherwise everyone else does YouTube for a living," Mariah says.

We all talk about social media and random things.

MEANWHILE

David's POV

"So, listen, I know we made that promise where if we get into another relationship, we tell the other person.." I begin, watching Liza's face fall, knowing what I was about to say.

"You're dating.. That girl in the living room?" She questions.

"Yeah.. For 3 weeks.." I say, scared of what's going to happen.

"I'm happy for you. I've actually found someone who I'm dating now, too.. For 3 months.." She says.

"Oh, what's his name?" I ask.

"You probably won't know him.. But his name is Justin, Justin Gisho." Liza says, and I immediately know who she's talking about.

That's Maya's ex.