three.

"So, you watch my vlogs, huh?" David asked.

I was currently still sitting in the booth at Chipotle, and David decided to join me, not that I minded.

"Woah there, don't get too cocky," I begin to say and laugh.

"You're popular on like, every social media platform. I'm not a big YouTube fan, but I recognized you mainly from Instagram." I add.

"Do you mind being in my vlog? We can do the outro together if you're cool with it," He asks.

"Sure, I don't mind." I smile.

"Okay cool, so basically after I say  'guys I just ran into Maya Leone at Chipotle' you'll say something, whatever you'd like." He said, and I nodded in understandment. He then pulled out his camera.

"That's it for today's vlog, thanks for watching Jenn, be sure to like and subscribe, tweet me at David Dobrik, guys I just ran into Maya Leone at Chipotle, like THE Maya Leone," He says.

"Well you didn't run, in fact you just walked up to my booth and interrupted my crying session," I joke.

And then he laughed, shutting off the camera.

"So.. Can I ask why you were crying?" He asks.

"My boyfriend broke up with me over a 4 second phone call, after dating for a few years." I say.

"I'm sorry to hear that.. He really lost a great girl though. A beautiful, nice, probably smart girl.." David starts to be sweet, and then ends it with a joke.

"Ha ha, very funny." I say sarcastically.

"So, do you wanna hang out soon? I'd like to take you on a date, actually," He said, shyly.

"Sure, why not. Text me whenever," I respond, getting up from the booth and leaving.