twenty-seven.

I decided to tell Zane about what David had said.

I grabbed a box from the elevator and walked to the end of the hall, where Zane and I's apartment is.

"So listen.. David called and said that him and Liza are back together, and that he's okay with us.. Although he seemed to move on quickly, I still need time.. I just thought I should tell you," I told Zane.

"Okay, thanks for telling me," Zane smiled, then walking out of the door to grab a box.

~

After about another 10 minutes of us three walking back and forth, putting boxes into my new room, we finally finished and I began to put everything in place.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get some food, do you want anything?" Zane stands in my doorway, asking.

"Oh I'm okay, thank you though," I politely declined.

"Okay. Oh, I almost forgot. Here's your keys, this one is for the door and this one is for the parking garage," Zane says, handing me two keys.

"Awesome, thank you. Melody is gonna bring me back to David's so that I can get my car and bring it back here," I say, taking the keys from his hand.

"Alright, I'll see you later then," Zane replies and leaves.

I keep unpacking for another 5 minutes until Melody asks if we can go get my car, I guess she has plans with Alex.

Let me tell you.. It's weird. She really used to like Toddy, until Toddy and Corinna got together. So, she started dating Alex.

Alex doesn't hate me anymore, now that Liza and David are back together.

We leave the apartment and head to David's house, with some talking here and there on the way.

Once we arrive, I get out and thank Melody, then she left to go get ready for her date with Alex.

I realized that I left my car keys inside the house, so I knocked on the door because it was locked.

Natalie comes to the door and lets me in.

"You moving in?" I ask her.

"Yeah, you know David, can't handle living alone," She responds.

We both laugh, knowing she isn't wrong.