thirty-eight.

"Andddd, that's a wrap! Nice job everyone!" The camera man yelled.

We just finished filming for Zane's 200th vlog, but unfortunately I wasn't able to meet Hidaya because she wasn't in this scene and she went back home already.

I hugged Zane and pecked his lips, and then my phone vibrated in my pocket, signaling me that I got a text.

From: Ashton🌼

Hey, wanna meet for coffee in an hour?

"Hey, nice job," Liza came up to me and said.

"Uhm, thanks," I replied.

"Look, I don't want things to be awkward between us.. I know we've had some problems in the past but we can push that aside, right? I mean, you're with Zane now and I'm back with Justin.. No hard feelings?" She says.

"Wait.. I thought you were with David?" I ask.

"Publicity. David's views have been going down and I've been dying down, so we decided to get back together for the public eye, but I'm actually dating Justin again," She replies.

"Oh... Uh, yeah, no hard feelings," I say, and then she smiles and walks away.

"Hey, what was that about?" Zane comes up to me and asks.

"Liza is back with Justin.." I answer.

"Are you okay with that?" He asked.

"I mean, yeah.. It's just weird.. I have a feeling that Liza is out to get me or something.." I answer.

"Maybe you're being paranoid?" He suggests.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Uhm, I'm gonna go get coffee with Ashton, I'll meet you back at home in a few hours," I reply.

"Oh, okay," He says.

As I begin to walk away, he grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"I really did mean what I said in that song.. I love you.." Zane said.

I smiled and kissed him before replying.

"I love you too," I reply, then kissing his hand and leaving.

Liza's POV

"Hey.. It's done.." I said into the phone to Justin.

A/N

OOOOOOOHH LIZA WYD

Hey guys! Sorry it was a shorter chapter but I kinda had to rush it because I'm late leaving for work lol

Oops

Anyways hope you enjoyed❤