thirty-seven.

"I know exactly what we should do," Zane replies.

"And what would that be?" I ask.

"Well, my 200th video goes up in a few weeks and we still have yet to film the music video for the song Bruce and I wrote," He starts.

"So, what if you appeared in it? Especially because I wrote the song about you.. With Bruce's help, of course." He added.

"Sounds like fun! When are we filming it? And who else is gonna be in the video?" I ask.

"Jason, Alex, Toddy and Scotty, for the music video portion," He answers.

"And when do you plan to film it?" I ask.

"Tomorrow," He replied.

"Ah shoot, I forgot I have a doctors appointment. I'll see you guys later," Matt says, saying bye and leaving.

"When do I get to hear the song?" I ask, pushing myself up onto the island counter.

"Tomorrow," He answered, standing in between my legs and looking up at me, then proceeding to kiss me.

**THE NEXT DAY**

My phone dinged, signaling me that I got a text.

I was currently in the kitchen, making breakfast for both Zane and I, and my phone was by him, on the couch, where he was editing some footage for the 200th video.

"Babe? Can you bring me my phone?" I ask, causing him to pause what he was doing and bring me my phone.

"Who's Ashton?" He asks.

"Oh, just a model I work with," I reply, as he hands me my phone.

"How long have you modeled with her?" He asked.

"I've been modeling with him for a few months now," I answer.

"What does he look like?" He asked.

"Why are you asking these questions? Are you jealous?" I ask, teasing him.

"What? Pfft, no, I'm just... Curious," He responds.

"Yeah, okay," I reply, sarcastically.

"Before you hear the song today, I want you to know that I mean every word and every line that I sang," He says, changing the subject.

"I'm really excited to hear it, no one has ever written a song about me before," I reply.

"Except for one time in middle school, this boy I was dating, named Jamey, wrote a really crappy song and he was off key and pitchy when he performed it in front of the whole school," I add.

"Bruce made me sound better, with all the auto tune and producer type stuff," He says.

I dish up Zane's plate and my plate before responding.

"If it's good, I'm gonna make you sing it to me live," I joke.

"Anything for you, even if I sound terrible," He jokes back, taking a bite of his eggs.

A/N

HI PLEASE READ THIS THANKS

Okay so, I know it's a much earlier update but here's why:

So I'm starting a new job today where I work from 6:25 PM to midnight, and I won't get home until about 12:30AM so on Friday's and Saturday's from now on, I will have chapters out much earlier in the day:)

I only post really late (like, 1AM or 2AM my time) because of family problems, basically I have to take care of my baby sister like I'm her mom, so I'm always around her and taking care of her, so I can only update when she's asleep.

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up❤