thirty.

"You're in love.. With Maya?! Since when?!" Melody yells, causing a scene.

"Melody, calm down," I say.

"No, I'm not gonna fucking calm down! You're in love with my best friend!" She yelled, even louder.

"Excuse me, I'm gonna need to ask you guys to leave," A waiter comes up to us and said.

"Sorry." I say to the waiter, and put a 50$ bill on the table, paying for both meals and a tip.

Melody goes outside and I follow her, trying to decide how I'm gonna word this.

"Let me explain, Mel," I respond.

"I'm going home. Don't ever talk to me again, Ernst." She cuts me off, leaving to her car.

Now I'm back to being the classic, single Alex from the vlogs.

Maya's POV

I sat on my bed, eating my Chick-Fil-A, scrolling through Twitter, when I came across something.

@melodygomez:

Best friends suck. I wish I never met mine.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

@jasmineleone:

Moving back home. Goodbye LA, hello Minnesota.

What is going on?!

I decided to call Jasmine first.

J: hello?

D: what was your tweet about? You're moving back home?

J: yeah. Mom hasn't been doing well with her health and I wanna go to my old high school. I'm homesick and mom is alone.

D: well, let me come with

J: no. Your life is LA now, you can't model in Minnesota and you have people around you. Mom and I are going to be okay.

D: call me if anything happens.

We exchanged goodbyes and then hung up. Time to call Melody.

M: what do you want?

D: I want to know what's going on, that's what I want.

M: ask Alex.

And then she hung up.

What is going on?!