eight.

"What's up guys welcome back to my second channel today I have a short video for you guys," David says to his camera.

"I just wanted to introduce you to someone," David adds and motions me to come into frame.

"I'm scared." I say.

"I'm right here," David responds.

I get down onto the floor in front of the frame and sit cris-cross applesauce.

"Everyone please meet Maya," He says to the camera.

"She's my girlfriend," He adds.

"I kinda wanna be serious for a second though," He said.

"Liza and I broke up about 7 months ago and we didn't tell you until last month, because we were healing and shit, we talked about that in our break up video. But after this time we've both moved on, and I've met Maya, so please do not go send her hate, she's my world and my best friend, and I'm so happy with her." He said. I've never seen him this serious before.

"I know Liza's spot is gonna be hard to fill, I genuinely believe that she's so funny and talented and beautiful, and I promise that I'm never going to kick her out of David's life, because I know how important she is to him, and the vlogs, and to all of you.. Honestly you guys can do whatever you want, ship David with whoever, ship me with whoever, just know that I'm so very happy with David, and I'm so glad that he's in my life." I say.

"We've decided to keep our relationship and things that go on more private, I'm not a very public person, I literally model for Instagram but that's it.. Even when I first met David I was still scared to be in the outro. You'll still see me because I'm literally always with him, but we won't be super public." I add.

We end the video and I'm able to take a deep breath.

Being recorded makes me nervous, I'm not sure why. But having David there definitely calmed me down.

"I'm not even gonna edit it because its actually 2 minutes long, I'm just gonna upload it now." David says and kisses me.

"I-I love you, Maya." He says, causing me to smile.

"I love you too, David." I reply.