eighteen.

I got into my car and drove out of the parking ramp, with many thoughts running through my head.

How long has Zane liked me? Was it him that texted me about going on a date? Who else knows that Zane likes me? Do I like Zane-

My thoughts were interrupted by my car phone ringing, and I answered it without looking.

Maya: hello?

David: hey, babe

Maya: oh hey, what's up?

David: well, turns out Snapchat is throwing a surprise party for me. Are you coming?

Maya: of course, I wouldn't miss it

David: okay, I'll text you the address. What did Zane wanna talk about?

Fuck.

Maya: oh, he just needed vlog footage

I lied. Obviously.

David: oh okay, well I'll see you at the party. I love you

Maya: I love you too, babe

We then said our goodbyes and I pulled over so that I could get directions.

Ironically, the location for the party wasn't too far from where I was.

Luckily I was already wearing makeup and dressed for the day so I wouldn't have to stop at home.

I got back to driving and listened to some 5 Seconds of Summer.

_

Once I got there, Carly, Erin, Bruce, Josh, and Liza were already there.

Jason, Natalie and I were the only ones who knew that David knew about the surprise.

We waited for about 5 minutes for Natalie to come up and break the news that David was already here.

We then hear the doorknob twist a little and everyone gets ready.

We all yell, "SURPRISE!" And turns out its just Natalie.

Everyone was confused until David spoke up in his weird costume and Carly said, "Great job, you ruined all of our vlogs!" Jokingly to David.

We definitely had such a fun time, and although there was some tension between Zane and I... I enjoyed the party, just me, David and all of our friends. Not Liza though, everyone kinda kicked her out of the group after everyone else eventually found out everything.