fifty-one.

A few hours later, Zane and I decided to order food because we didn't feel like cooking.

While we waited, we lazily watched TikToks on his bed, cuddling and laughing together.

Not long after, the doorbell rang, indicating that the food was here.

"Wow, that was fast," I say, getting up from Zane's bed and walking to the door and opening it.

But it wasn't the food.

It was Gabbie. Gabbie Hanna, Zane's ex.

"Hi, uhm, can I help you with something?" I ask.

"I wanna talk to Zane," She replies.

"Babe! Can you come here please?!" I yell loud enough for Zane to hear.

"Coming!" He yells back and I hear him walking towards the door.

"Gabbie, what're you doing here?" He asks.

"I was cleaning my hoarding room and I found your sweatshirt, I just came to return it," She answers and hands him his white sweatshirt, his merch, the one with his face and a tiara on it.

"Oh, uhm, thanks," He replied and took it from her hands.

"Okay, well, um, I'm gonna go," She says and leaves.

I shut the door and turn to Zane.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, we just ended off on a bad note, and I haven't seen her since the Denny house," He answers.

"Oh, okay.. Wanna watch something on Netflix? Maybe we can start re-watching the entire The Fosters series?" I suggest.

He laughs before answering.

"Anything for you," He replies.

I sit on the couch and pull Netflix up on my laptop, meanwhile, the doorbell rang again and Zane got our food.

"How many times have you watched this series?" Zane asks.

"This would be the 9th time," I reply.

"Oh my god," He says, causing me to laugh.

Soon after, Jasmine came home and got in the shower, then ordering her own Postmates and eating with us while watching The Fosters.