fifteen.

David turned around so that I could change.

"Besides the fact that you are recovering from a car accident, are you having any pain?" David asks, climb into bed.

"Well, Dr. Dobrik, my neck hurts a little, but nothing else really." I respond jokingly.

"I love you." David says and smiles.

"I love you too," I say and kiss him goodnight.

**THE NEXT MORNING**

I woke up to the feeling and smell of pancakes, eggs and coffee being set down on my lap.

"Good morning love," David says.

My eyes flutter open and I proceed to rub my right eye.

"You know I'm not on bed rest, right?" I question.

"What, I can't treat my girlfriend every once and a while?" He asks.

I gave him the 'Are you sure about that' look and he sighed before continuing.

"I feel really awful about last night.. It was your birthday and I caused you to relapse by cheating on you and then you got into a car accident because of me.. I'm a shitty person," David says, opening up.

"It was not your fault, babe. It was whoever brought the alcohol in the first place.. I was bound to break my soberity by the end of the night. I'm not as strong as you think," I comfort him.

"Also, what the fuck, it's your birthday! I'd share my breakfast with you but I know you hate it," I add and smile at him.

"You're stronger than you think. And it's the thought that counts, right?" He jokes.

"Happy birthday, baby. Lets go get your present," I say.

He then moves off the bed so that I can get up. 

I look through the piles of gifts from all of the guests from last night and after a minute, I found my bag of his presents.

We then sat on his couch together and I filmed him opening them for Snapchat.

He took out the gift cards for various places, and I also got him a cute blue hat.

"That's so you can switch up your wardrobe a little," I joked, causing him to giggle.

He then took out the most expensive one, being a Rolex watch.

"Babe.. I can't take this," He says, staring at it.

"Of course you can," I say and smile at him, putting my phone down.

He then takes a second to respond.

"You're the best." He said and kissed me.

I definitely made the right decision.