forty.

Kristen's POV

I banged on Liza's front door until she opened it.

"Hey, what's up?" She asks.

"Don't feed me that fucking bullshit, Liza. I know you helped Justin hack Maya's account and post her nudes, I'm not fucking dumb. What the hell is wrong with you?! What did she ever do to you?!" I spat.

"She stole my boyfriend." She replied dryly.

"LIZA! YOU GUYS WERE NEVER REAL! YOU CAUGHT FEELINGS AND GOT MAD THAT DAVID NEVER FELT THE SAME WAY! BE FUCKING HONEST WITH YOURSELF FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!" I yelled in response. I'm fucking FUMING.

"Kristen, I-" She began to say before I cut her off.

"I don't want to fucking hear it. I've been wearing a wire this whole time. Have fun in jail, Koshy." I spat, then 2 police officers come up behind me and put Liza in handcuffs.

"Elizabeth Koshy, you are under arrest for encouraging and engaging in revenge porn, anything you say will be held against you in the court of law." One of them said as he led her to the car.

"You said you know where the other one lives?" The female officer asks me.

"Yeah, I do. But he won't admit it to me. We need to get Maya." I reply.

*MEANWHILE*

Maya's POV

"Babe, I'm scared.. My nudes are everywhere and I no longer have a sense of privacy," I say, cuddling into Zane on my bed, crying onto his shirt.

"It's going to all be okay, love. You didn't do anything wrong," He replies, rubbing my back and then kissing my forehead.

My phone begins to ring the song, Lonely Christmas by Scotty Sire and Mariah Amato signaling that Kristen was calling me.

I reach into my back pocket and answer.

M: hello? *sniff*

K: Liza's been arrested. I need your help getting Justin to confess.

M: are you near a cop?

K: yeah, why?

M: ask them if text message proof of him planning it is enough to at least take him in

K: okay, one second

*pause*

K: she said it's enough to bring him in for questioning, but they still want you here to get him to confess. who has text proof?

M: okay, I'll help. And my coworker Ashton, he's the one who warned me about it

K: oh, okay. well, you and Ashton meet us at the station off of 10th and France, and we'll bring Justin with.

M: okay, I'll see you soon

We then said our goodbyes and hung up, and then texted Ashton and asked him to meet us there, which he agreed.

"So? What's happening?" Zane asks.

"Liza's been arrested, and Ashton and I have to go into the station to help Justin confess. Wanna help?" I respond.

"Sure. There's something I need to tell you first, though," He says.

"Okay.." I said.

"David got beat up. By me. After everything went down, I was so angry and he said he still loves you and that's when I lost it," He responded.

I didn't even respond, I just left the bedroom and put my shoes on, followed by Zane.

We then left our apartment in silence, considering I was mad at him.

A/N

Double update?! I know😊

I like to write before I go to bed, and I was feeling really inspired so I wrote this:)

Thank you to @Ah_Sylvia for always voting and commenting! Much love❤