twenty-one.

I decided that after about an hour and a half of unpacking and putting things in the right place, that it would be a good time for a break.

I grab my mini backpack and put my phone in there, along with my wallet, gum, deodorant, and headphones.

I then take my keys out of a wooden bowl that David and I keep our keys in near the door and head out to my car.

After opening my car door and turning it on, I plug my iPhone into the aux cord and start to play Ariana Grande's new album, Sweetener.

_

Once I arrived to Alex, Dom and Seth's apartment, I park in the parking garage and head up.

I pressed the elevator button (I'm deciding to face my fears today because I'm way too lazy right now for stairs) and out walks.. Liza.

I politely smile at her and as she walks out of the elevator, I walk in. Why was she here?

She smirked at me and left to her car, leaving me feeling uneasy.

I thought everyone kinda cut her out after both cheating situations, but I guess not.

I walk down the hall to the apartment complex after getting off on the right floor, with my thoughts still consuming me.

Don't ask why she was here.

My brain kept repeating itself.

I knock on the door, with Seth opening it seconds after.

"Maya, hey," He said, opening his arms for a hug.

Seth and I met a while ago at some acting classes, and we've gotten pretty close since then.

"Hey Seth, good to see you," I responded, hugging him back.

He lets me in by moving out of the way and I walk to the living room, where I see Dom, David, Heath, Toddy, Zane and Alex all hanging out.

"Hey babe!" David says and gets up, walking over to hug me.

The uneasy feeling didn't go away until David and I decided to go back home, hours later.

As we were walking downstairs, my brain stopped thinking and my mouth did what it wanted.

"Why was Liza here?" I blurted, then mentally beat myself up.

"How did you know she was here?" He asks.

"We ran into each other as I was getting on the elevator," I respond.

"You took the elevator up? I'm proud of you!" David said, changing the subject.

"Don't change the subject, just be honest with me." I say, sternly.

"She came over uninvited but didn't stay for longer than 5 minutes. Trust me." David says, reassuring me.

"Okay," Was all I said and left it at that, walking to my car while David walked to his.

David's POV

How do I tell her that I cheated on her again?