forty-one.

"Why not just walk away?" I question Zane, as I drove onto a highway.

"Because I love you more than life itself.. I don't know what I'd do without you and the fact that David still loves you.. It just scares me, I guess.." He answers.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you and David dated, you moved into his house, you loved him at some point yet you moved on so quickly, and I guess I feel like.. Like I'm a re-bound.." He replies.

"I didn't love David, I thought I did. And I only lived with him for a few hours, until I had a dream about you. And I enjoyed every second of that dream.. You are certainly not a re-bound. I'm so happy with you, the happiest I've been in a long time. Please, don't go around beating up guys just because you get jealous. David could press charges," I say.

"Do you think he would?" Zane asked, clearly worried.

"I don't think so. I think he would just want to make up with you and let it go away. But I don't know." I answer, pulling up to the police station.

"You ready?" He asks.

I took a deep breath before answering.

"Yeah." I reply, and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

We then both get out of my car, heading inside.

"Hi, I'm here to help question a man named Justin Gisho," I say to the officer at the front desk.

"Name?" She asks.

"Maya Leone and Zane Hijazi," I reply.

"Alright, I'll take you both back there," She says and got up, leading us to a questioning room.

I walk in with Zane on one side, seeing Kristen and two officers waiting for us.

Then, I look in the window, to see Justin, fiddling with his thumbs.

"Maya, right?" The male officer asks.

"Yeah," I reply.

"Do you think you need an officer in there with you?" He asks.

"I should be okay," I reply and smile slightly, letting go of Zane's hand and walk into the other room.

"Ah, there's my beautiful girl," Justin says as I open the door.

"I'm not yours. You broke up with me, remember?" I say.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about, you'll always be mine, babygirl," He replies.

"Why'd you do it?" I ask, ignoring his last comment and changing the subject.

"Do what?" He asks.

"Post my nudes, dumbass." I reply.

"I didn't do anything," He said.

"You do know, that if you lie at this point, you'll get an even longer sentence, right?" I clarify with him.

"I'm not lying, I have a witness." He shoots back.

"Oh, Liza, right? Yeah, she got arrested. She's got 6 months on her time. And I've got a witness who has proof. Ashton Campbell, you know him, right?" I pressure.

He then doesn't respond, so I pressure him more.

"Cmon, we all know you did it. It was either you or David, and David isn't smart enough to hack my Instagram. Plus, he isn't mad at me." I add.

"I'm mad at you because you moved on so fast," He says.

"You're the one who was fucking Liza while we were still together." I spat.

"Fine. I'm over this. I did it. Whatever." He replies, and then the two officers come in and arrest him.

6 months without Justin or Liza sounds like heaven to me.