sixteen.

"Can we talk?" Zane says over the phone.

"Sure, I'll be over to the apartment in 20," I respond.

"Come alone, please," He said before hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" David asks.

I was currently changing my clothes with my back towards David, considering I was very insecure.

"Zane, he wants me to come over," I respond.

"On my birthday?" He questions.

"I'll be back before you know it. Why don't you go over to Jason's house, maybe you can get vlog footage? Or hang out with them?" I suggest.

"Because I wanna spend this day with you, but I'll go to Jason's and get footage. And then I have a surprise party to go to," He said.

"Oh really? Who's?" I ask.

"My own." He says, causing me to furrow my eyebrows and turn around.

"I have a feeling that Snapchat is throwing me a surprise party, so I'm gonna push it out of someone. Probably Jason," He smiles and says.

"You're adorable, you know that right?" I flirt, climbing on the bed and kissing him.

"Alright, go have fun with Zane, meet me at Jason's house when you're done?" He suggested.

"Sure. Bye babe, I love you," I say, leaving his room.

"I love you too," David responded and then I got outside to my car and headed over to Zane's place.

A/N

I know it's a short chapter, but I kinda rushed getting this up because I haven't published a chapter in a few days:( I've been super busy, so the only time I'm able to upload is late at night and school is starting soon, so idk. Anywayssss thanks for reading:)