thirty-six.

Ashton Campbell played by Kian Lawley

"Perfect! And that's a wrap for today!" The camera man yelled

I walk over to my bag and grab it, heading to the dressing room to change back into my normal clothes.

"Maya, do you have a second to talk?" Ashton, the model I've been working with asked me.

"Oh, uh yeah, what's up?" I ask, putting on my silk robe, over my bikini.

"Do you think I could take you out for coffee sometime?" He asks.

"Oh, um sure. Here, put your number in on my phone and text me whenever," I reply and smile.

I hand him my phone and he puts in his info, then hugging me bye.

I decided to post a picture on Instagram from a photoshoot I did a few weeks ago.

@mayaleone: finally went back to work after a while of being away

@mayaleone: finally went back to work after a while of being away. i'm so happy ❤

~

I opened up the door to our apartment to see Zane filming with Matt.

"Hey Matt!" I say and go hug him.

Matt and I are pretty close, him and Kristen were the 2 people who was there for me the most after I relapsed and all of the David drama.

"So, I've been thinking.. What if we all went to Japan together? Me, you, Zane and Kristen?" I ask.

"Really?! When?!" Matt asks, excitedly.

If you didn't know, Matt LOVES Japan. He's always wanted to go but never has.

"Probably next week, I know it's last minute but-" I start to say until Matt cuts me off.

"That's perfect!" He exclaims.

"Babe? You down?" I ask, turning to Zane.

"Babe?" Matt questions.

"You didn't tell him?" I ask Zane, causing him to laugh.

"You guys are dating?!" Matt said, excitedly.

"Surprise!" Zane says.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy for you guys!" Matt replied, hugging us separately.

"But to answer your question, yes, I'm down," Zane looked at me and smiled.

I texted Kristen and asked if she wanted to go with, because she's my best friend now. You know, since I was dumped by Melody.

She agreed to going as well, so we all booked our own tickets and hotel stuff for next week.

"I'm ready," I say to Zane.

"For what?" He asks.

"To tell your fans that we're dating," I reply.