fifty-three.

I woke up the next morning in Zane's arms, the both of us naked.

I tried to get up without waking him, considering it was 6AM, but it didn't work.

"Wow," He said, looking at me.

"Shit, I mean, good morning," He adds causing me to smile.

I pecked his lips and went into the bathroom to shower.

Today is our last day in California before flying to Florida together to meet his family.

For today's schedule, I have a modeling shoot from 7AM to 1PM, which is the longest shoot I've ever had to do.

And after my modeling shoot, I'm filming a video with Zane's friend, Brandon Calvillo, and he's gonna talk to me about my mom, about my nudes being leaked, and about dating Zane.

I finished the shower soon after I got in, and put on one of Zane's shirts and a pair of high waisted shorts.

"I'll be back around 2 or 3," I say to Zane and put my hair into a pony tail.

"Sounds good, I love you," He says, hugging me while wearing the boxers he just put on.

"I love you too babe," I reply and kiss him once more before I left.

~

"So, your nudes got leaked," Brandon started the conversation.

"Yeah," I reply.

"What was going through your head? Like, in that moment, like, you got the notifications and shit, what was your first thought?" He asks.

"Oh shit, was my first thought, but I also started freaking out. You know, what were people gonna think? This happened after David and I broke up, and I had already starting dating Zane, and a lot of people hated me already, and would call me a slut everytime I posted a picture, so what were the fans gonna think," I answered.

"Yeah, and a lot of the fans accept you and Zane now, but some of them still think that you broke David's heart, and that he's not happy, and that everything that happened was your fault.. I really hope the fans realize how good you are for Zane, because before you guys started dating, he didn't know how to be an adult," Brandon says, causing me to laugh, and then he laughs.

"But like seriously, he didn't know how to go grocery shopping, he didn't know how to set up doctors appointments or look for a house, like, adulting in general never came naturally to Zane and he's 25," He finishes.

"Now, I've got a question for you, do you think that it was the same when I was with David? Like, did I help him not be the psychotic child that the fans see in the vlogs?" I ask.

"No, I don't think it was the same. David still did crazy things for content, and there would be times where you got him to get off his ass and do some stuff because Natalie works daily, and really hard, because David is very focused on the vlogs, but on days that he wasn't editing, you got him to do adult-y things that no one else could push him to do," He replies.

"I agree," I say.

"Now, how have you been? Because you recently lost your mom, that must've been hard, right?" He asks.

"Yeah, it was and still is, but I'm doing okay. I've gotten really close to Kristen, Carly, and Erin, and they're all really amazing people, they've been so supportive and I've got Zane, who I love with all of my heart, and Jason, and I don't know if anyone knows how close I am to Jason, but he's like a dad to me, he's so caring and loving, so although I'm still hurting by it, I've got such a great support system," I reply.

We then begin talking about more random stuff until he pulls up to my apartment.

"Well, thank you," He says.

"No problem, I'll see you later," I reply and get out of his car, heading upstairs.

A/N

WOAH

That was a really long chapter lmao but it's because I haven't updated in 4 days, yikes I'm sorry

Okay so there's 4 more chapters after this until the story ends oof