fifty.

"You know, it's later in the day now, we're still home alone..." Zane begins to say, then kissing my neck.

"Babe, Jasmine will be home soon," I reply, causing him to stop.

"When are you gonna have sex with me? Do you not wanna sleep with me? We've been together for almost 6 months now and we haven't had sex yet, why is that?" He asks, getting frustrated.

I haven't told him yet.

I haven't told you yet either.

Tears formed in my eyes as I realized that I probably should say something.

"Take a seat," I say and sit down on the couch, with him following.

"The reason why I haven't had sex with you yet.. Is because.. Uhm.. Right before Justin and I broke up.. He.. Forced me.. To.." I tried saying with tears down my face, but Zane got what I was trying to say.

"Oh my god, baby, I'm so sorry.. I didn't know, what can I do.. To help?" He responds.

"It's okay, it's not your fault.. The only people who know are Justin, obviously, but also you, Jasmine, Melody and Kristen," I reply.

"What about David?" He asks.

"I didn't feel that comfortable talking about it with him, David can't ever be serious so I was scared that he would try to make a joke out of it or something," I answer.

"Take your time, okay? I'll wait for you, whenever you're ready, I love you," He says.

"I love you too," I reply.

As if on cue, Jasmine then walks through the door.

"Hey, how was school?" I ask, but she doesn't answer. She just goes straight to her room and slams it.

"I'm gonna go talk to her," I say to Zane and he kisses me, then letting me get up.

I walk over to her room and knock on the door.

"Who is it?" She asks.

"It's me," I reply.

She didn't answer, so I just let myself in.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Olivia asked me today if she can start dating Jax," She said while tears poured out of her eyes.

Jax Denton.
17.
Jasmine's ex.
They broke up because he cheated on her.
He's a player. Mom and I never liked him, but because Jasmine was happy when she was with him, we supported her.

"Why is she asking? Did he ask her out or something?" I ask

"She says she likes him, and he's been Snapchatting her a lot and flirting with her and stuff.. Olivia is my closest friend and when Jax and I were together, she always said, "He's going to break your heart, he isn't a good person to be with," But now she's changed her mind apparently and wants to be with him," She rambled.

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you don't want them together because he's your ex and she's your closest friend?" I guessed.

"You would be right," She replies.

"Tell her how you feel, she'll understand if she's a good friend. And if she doesn't understand and she gets upset, then you know that she's a toxic person that shouldn't be in your life," I advise.

"Thank you Maya," Jasmine says and hugs me.

Sigh.

High school drama, ammirite?

A/N

HI I'M SO SORRY

I haven't updated in 3 days because its been a rollercoaster these past 3 days and I'm really sorry.

Anyways I love you and hope you enjoyed, there's 7 chapters left until this story ends