twenty.

"David, can you please put your camera down and help me move in these boxes? There's so many and they're heavy," I begged David, as he was trying - but failing to say his outro.

"Come over here and do the outro with me then," He teased.

I groaned, walking over to David.

It was about a week later since David found out, and he's kinda been separating himself from Zane, even though I don't want him to.

"Impersonate me." David said and handed me his camera.

"That's it for today's vlog, thanks for watching-" I began to say and then looked at David to find out the name of this week's shoutout.

"Jax," He said.

"Okay, let me do it again," I say and begin again.

"That's it for today's vlog, thanks for watching Jax, make sure to like and subscribe, tweet me at David Dobrik, and if you haven't realized yet, that was my impersonation of my boyfriend, David Dobrik, I know I was the best, thank you, I'll be here all week," I say to the camera, ending in a laugh like David does.

"How do you do that better than me?" He questions, walking over to me and wrapping his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him and then kissing me.

"Okay, now will you help me?" I ask.

"Ugh, fine. You're no fun." David said jokingly and grabbed a box.

He then carried it inside to my new bedroom, aka Alex's old bedroom.

After a few more boxes were carried in, I began to start unpacking and putting things where I thought they'd be most convenient.

"I'm gonna go get Chipotle and then head to the apartment, meet me there when you're done?" David suggested, standing in the doorway of my room.

"I'll probably be there in an hour or so to take a break. I love you," I respond, walking over to David.

I then kissed him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you too. I'll see you later, babe." He said after we separated our faces and let go of each other, then he left.

I'm so soft for David Dobrik.