ten.

Today's the day, it's my birthday.

We planned on having the party on my birthday, and it's gonna be at David's house.

It was currently 2PM, and David and I were out getting party supplies.

"Ooh, what about these?" David asks, showing me a bag of his favorite cookies.

"Sure," I said and smiled.

I had already gotten David a present, but I wanted to give him more.

So, I found a few gift cards and some nice decorations for his house, along with the expensive watch that I bought him a week ago.

We have a cart full of random things, so we decided that we were covered for the night and went to go pay.

I put the items on the belt and after I finished, I take my wallet out of my purse.

"I'm paying for everything," David says.

"David, no," I disagree.

"It's my treat. This isn't up for discussion." He responds and pays for everything, coming to a total of $205.87.

I rolled my eyes and put all the bags back into the carts.

"You really didn't have to pay for everything," I say as we walk out of Target, to my car.

"It's okay babe." David smiles and kisses my cheek.

We put everything in the trunk except for a few bags that didn't fit, so we put those in the back seat.

We talked about random things until I got a text. I asked David to look at it because I was driving.

"It's from an unknown number," He says.

"What does the text say?" I ask.

"It says, so you're gonna have a party and not invite me?" He reads.

"Tell me the number." I say.

"8123409871," He said.

Fuck.

"I know who it is." I say, pulling into David's driveway and parking the car, shutting it off.

David handed me my phone and I called the number.

"Hello?" The person on the other line says.

"What's it gonna take for you to stop contacting me and leave me alone?" I spat.

"It won't be that easy," He said.

"A restraining order, huh? Got it. Now leave me alone you dumb cunt." I spat and hung up the phone.

I got out of the car without saying a word to David, but he came to me and held me.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For what?" He asks.

"For all the drama that came with me," I respond.

"Don't apoligize. You don't carry drama, it just seems to follow you because it likes you so much. That probably made no sense but whatever," He jokes.

"I love you." He adds.

"I love you too." I smile and say, kissing him.

We then head inside and start setting up for the party.