seven.

"Here, I've got an unopened toothbrush you can use. And you can wear some of my clothes," David offered.

"Thank you babe," I respond.

"David!" I hear another voice yell.

"Who is that?" I ask, freaked out.

"No need to freak out, it's just my roommate, Alex. Cmon," He says and grabs my hand, leading me into the living room.

"Is that another one of your few day flings?" The guy asks David.

"No, this is my girlfriend, Maya." David responds.

"Maya, meet Alex," David adds, introducing me.

"So you and Liza aren't getting back together?" Alex says.

"No, Alex. What did you need?" David asks.

"Oh, there's someone at the door. He's asking for you, David." Alex says, staring at me.

I have a feeling that he doesn't like me.

David lets go of my hand and walks up to the door.

"Who are you?" David asks.

"Maya.." He says, and I walk over. It's... Him.

"What do you want?" I ask, and David catches on.

"You." Justin answers.

"Don't you have Liza? And how did you find out that I was here? I have a boyfriend." I spat.

"Liza and I broke up. I guess she's not over her ex. And I just knew, okay? Who are you dating?" He asks.

My face fell when he said she she's not over her ex. She's not over David.

"Me. Now leave before I call the cops." David says, putting a protective arm around my waist and that caused Justin to leave, defeated.

I run to David's room, clearly upset. This is why I don't like exes being friends. This shit sucks.

I sit on his bed with tears streaming down my makeup-free face.

"Babe.. What's wrong?" I hear David's voice nearby.

"Liza.. She's not over you.. Of course she's not over you.. Do I have anything to worry about? Obviously she doesn't mind doing shit secretly because she dated Justin while I was," I say, not lifting my head from my knees.

"No no no no no. I promise you. You're my entire world and I would never do anything to hurt you. I'll stop being friends with her-" David says but I cut him off.

"No, don't do that. People will know when we come out as a couple, that I'm the reason." I say.

"Let's film the video now. I wanna tell everyone that you're mine." David says, lifting my chin and kissing my lips softly.

I wipe my tears and agree to filming. Let's do this.