nineteen.

David and I were back at his place now, cuddling on his couch while watching Friends.

"You guys are still together?" We hear Alex ask.

"Yes, Alex." David said and sighed.

Alex then left the house, causing me to feel guilty for some reason.

"Does Alex not like me, or something?" I ask David.

"He was really close to Liza and went to high school with Justin.. It's nothing against you personally, he's also a very unaccepting person. Don't worry about it, love." He responded.

"Small world, huh?" I say.

"He's moving out soon anyways, his bunny can't live here so he's gonna move back into the apartment with Dom and Seth," David says.

"So who's gonna be living in that room?" I ask.

"I was thinking... What about you? You're here all the time anyways," He offered.

"I-I don't know.. That's a big commitment.. And what if something happens again? Where we break up? Are we still gonna be friends? What if-" I was saying until David cut me off by kissing me.

"Is that your way of telling me to shut up?" I jokingly ask.

"I'd never hurt you again, and I'm so pissed at myself for hurting you in the first place. Why waste more gas by driving here everyday if you could just live here?" He said.

I sighed and looked into his eyes, that were practically begging me.

"Let me talk to Melody and Jasmine first." I respond.

"Already asked them. Toddy is moving into their house, Kristen and Scotty are getting a place together, but I'm not sure where Jason is gonna go." He said.

"What if Jason moved into that room?" I ask.

"Do you like, not want to live with me or something?" David questions.

"No no no, babe, that's it not it all.. Jason has known you for so long, that's why I'm asking," I say.

"Jason and I wouldn't do well together in the same house everyday. Plus, he has Charley and Wyatt on the weekends, there wouldn't be any room for the both of them," David explains.

"Well, then, it looks like were gonna be roommates." I give in.

"Fuck yes!" David cheers.

"You're such a dork," I smile and say.

My phone then dings and David grabs it, pressing the home button and looks at the notification.

"Zane texted and asked if you thought about it? Thought about what?" David asks, causing me to try to reach for my phone but David pulls it away.

"Tell me first." He adds.

"Zane.. He wanted me to come over so he could.. Uhm.. Confesshisfeelingstome" I said, but the last part really fast.

"Maya." David said seriously.

"He said he's uh, in love, with me.. But listen. I don't like him, he's my best friend, babe, please don't do anything you'll regret," I pleaded, as he got angry.

"David. Look at my eyes." I say, straddling him with my legs wrapped around his waist.

"I don't like him like that. I love you. And I would never, ever, ever do that to you. I promise." I looked him in his eyes, then kissing him passionately.

I always seem to bring drama to this group. Ugh.