forty-two.

"So, what do we do now?" I ask Zane.

"Delete the post, give out a statement to your followers and then let it die down," He responds.

I sigh and listen to what he says, and then take out my phone to reveal that I have text messages.

From: David👀

Let Zane know that I won't press charges, and that I'm sorry.

From: Jasmine🌹

Saw what happened online. Mom needs you. Fly out here ASAP.

From: Ashton💫

I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to

From: Emily💗

Hey girl, heard what happened. Wanna have a girls day tomorrow? Me, you, Kristen, Mariah, Carly, Erin and Corinna can all come over to my place and we can do whatever you'd like

"I need to fly back home," I say.

"What? Why?" Zane asks.

"Only until I know my mom is doing okay," I reply.

"Let me come with you," Zane offers.

"Zane.. I don't know..." I said.

"Please. I don't wanna leave you alone right now," He begs.

"Okay," I give in.

I texted Emily back and let her know that it would have to wait until I come back from Minnesota, and she was okay with it.

We then leave the police station and head back to the apartment to quickly pack.

I book Zane and I's flight for midnight tonight, and pack for 2 weeks worth.

"I'm scared," I say to Zane.

"Why?" He asks.

"My mom.. She has cancer.. And she's had cancer for 3 years now and nothing is seeming to get better.. I'm scared that I'm gonna lose her," I answer, tears pouring out of my eyes.

"I don't know what it's like, to be going through that, but what I do know is that everything is going to be okay," He comforts.

"You can't promise something that you don't know about, love. We don't know what's going to happen to her," I say.

"Okay, maybe you're right, but I can definitely promise that I will always be beside you, no matter what. I will always be here to love you and help you with anything you need. I care about you so much and I hate seeing you hurt," He replied.

"I love you," I say to him, looking in his eyes.

"I love you more," He smiles and kisses me.

A/N

Hi so I know this is a much earlier posting time but I'm bored and I needed something to do, so here ya go❤

I'll also be posting another chapter later tonight, but I also have some sad newssss

This book is gonna end soon:(

I don't wanna drag it out to be 70 or 80 chapters, so I'm probably gonna end it around 60.

Love y'all💙