twenty-two.

**READ A/N AT THE END**

Maya's POV

"Maya, wait!" I hear Zane call after me.

I turn my head towards his voice and I see him slightly jogging to me.

"Zane, what's-" I began to say, but then Zane cut me off by kissing me.

I pull back, wanting to slap him. He knows I'm with David, why the fuck is he kissing me?

"If David can cheat, then you can too. That's why Liza was here. He invited her over." Zane explains.

Tears weld up in my eyes and before I could try to blink them away, they fell.

"I'm sorry, I just thought you should know," He added, hugging me and then walking away.

"Zane?" I say before he could get too far.

He turns around and that's when I say, "I like you too," and then get in my car, leaving it at that.

What do I do now? I literally haven't even FINISHED moving into David's house and he cheats again?

Where do I go? Toddy moved into my old bedroom, I honestly don't even want to be around David.. I'm at a loss for words. He's such an asshole.

I arrive at David's house not long after he got there, and I decided to confront him about it.

"David Julien Dobrik!" I yelled and slammed the door.

"Babe-" He began to say before I cut him off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You cheated on me AGAIN! With Liza?!? I fucking KNEW it!" I yelled.

"We're done. For good." I spat and went to Alex's old room, re-packing all of my things.

"Maya, just because we're done doesn't mean you have to move out, we can still be friends," He said, calmly.

I didn't respond and just kept packing.

Then, I began to hear someone repeating my name, over and over again.

Then I woke up.

"Wha? Huh?" I say.

"You were having a bad dream, are you okay? You're shaking and crying," David says.

"D-did you cheat on me again? With Li-Liza?" I managed to say through tears.

"No, of course not. I promised you I wouldn't do that again.. Is that what you dreamed about?" David asks.

I slowly nod my head, still shaking.

David then holds me on his lap, comforting me.

That was a dream, but.. I dreamt about kissing Zane and... Do I like him? Zane?

A/N

YES it was all a dream:) also thank you guys for all the support, there's almost 1,000 reads which is so insane to me. Thank you for commenting and voting, it means so much to me!

In honor of this story growing, I have a surprise! I'm gonna choose one of you to be a character in this book! Here's what you need to do:

DM me a picture (or name of the person who you want to be played as)
Some personality traits
Style and anything she's good at

This is a first come, first serve basis. And I might do more in the future! Stay tuned;)