thirty-nine.

"So your boyfriend's a singer?" Ashton asks.

I took a sip from my warm latte as he asked.

"Oh, no haha, he's a YouTuber, but we were filming for his 200th video and he wrote a song with one of our friends as a way to celebrate," I answer.

"That's pretty cool. The reason why I asked you out to coffee was so that I could ask you about something," He begins.

"Did you date someone named Justin Gisho?" He asks.

"Uhm.., yeah.. Why do you ask?" I answer.

"He's a friend from my old job, um.. He's planning something with Liza Koshy, he's out to get you," He adds.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"He's got some stuff on you.. He's planning revenge porn.." He warned.

"Do you have any proof? I definitely believe you, but if I take this to the cops before it gets out, they'll probably take his word over mine," I asked.

"Yeah, I've got text messages. I guess he doesn't know that I model with you," He says.

"We should get this to the police before he does anything," I say as we both began to get up.

My phone then buzzes, signaling I got a notification.

From: 5138901276

Too late...
-L

I then looked around, trying to find Liza. She obviously heard the conversation, so now Ashton has been brought into this mess, and I know what Justin is capable of. I'm scared for Ashton.

My phone then began blowing up from an Instagram post.

I clicked on one of the notifications, and there it was.

My nudes.

**MEANWHILE**

"Zane.. You gotta see this.." Heath says, staring at his phone.

He shows me what he was looking at, and there it was.

My beautiful, talented, perfect girlfriend's naked body, all over her Instagram.

"Who do you think did this?" Mariah asks.

"Liza and Justin. Justin is the only person who would have her nudes besides David, and Liza is out to get her because neither Justin nor David is over Maya," I reply, then causing Kristen to run out to her car, with Scotty following her.

I then look over at David, who is staring at his phone.

"HEY!" I yell, causing David to shoot his head up.

"You better get your fucking fake girlfriend under control before I do." I spat.

"You think I wanted this for Maya?! I FUCKING LOVE HER, ZANE!" He yells back, and that's when I fucking snapped.

I punched him straight in his face, causing his nose to start bleeding, and it's now obviously crooked, meaning I broke it.

Toddy and Heath ran up behind me and tried holding me back, but it didn't work.

I got out of their grip and jumped on top of David, punching his face, over and over and over again.

After I got a few punches out, Toddy and Heath grabbed me again quickly and took me out of the building.

"I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT LIZA IS GOING TO BE GOING TO JAIL!" I scream as I'm being dragged out by Toddy and Heath.

"Zane, you could be going to jail too, for assault. All depends on if David presses charges," Heath says, making realize what I've done.

A/N

DRAMMMAAAAAAA

Hey guiz 😝

How'd you like this chapter? Let me know:)

Also, thank you for constantly voting! Much love❤