fifty-two.

"Hey, so, did Olivia understand?" I asked Jasmine.

"Yeah, I mean, she was sorta upset about it but she understood how I felt," She answers.

"That's good, how's dance going?" I ask.

"Pretty good, I think that's what I want to do as a career, is to teach dance," She replies.

"I'm glad that you know what you wanna do, you know, Mariah is a dance teacher, maybe she could help you get started with that?" I say to her.

Zane's phone starts to ring, causing him to get up and get it from the bedroom.

The conversation was pretty short.

"Who was it?" I ask Zane once he gets back to the living room.

"My sister, Hidaya, I'm supposed to go home to Florida this weekend and she wanted to know if you were coming with," He says.

"If you want me to meet your family, then I'd love to. And if that's okay with Jasmine," I answer.

"Yeah! I can stay here and crash at a friend's house," She chimes in.

"What about Calum? He lives with Michael Clifford and Michael's girlfriend, Crystal," I offer.

"Sure," She replies and smiles, so I texted Calum to make sure that it was okay with him.

He replied pretty fast, and said that it was okay if Jasmine stayed with him for a week, because that's how long Zane and I would be gone.

"Calum says you can stay with him, babe, we should surprise Hidaya, you know, for clickbait," I say.

"Look at you baby, always coming up with content," He replies.

It was now 9PM and I was exhausted and had to be up early tomorrow morning for a modeling shoot, probably the biggest one of my career, so we all decided to go to bed.

Zane and I have been sleeping in my bed together for a while now, so he grabbed pajamas from his room and brought them over to my room.

"Oh, I almost forgot, you know my friend, Brandon Calvillo, right?" He asks, shutting the bedroom door and taking off his shirt.

"Yeah, why?" I ask, sliding down my jeans.

"He wanted to know if you'd do a video with him tomorrow, one where he drives around with you and talks to you about whatever," He replies.

"Yeah, that works. I end my shoot at 1, could you let him know?" I ask and pull off my shirt, then turning around to take off my bra.

"You do know that I've seen you naked before, right? And you do know that you have the most beautiful body I've ever seen, correct?" He asks and puts his arms around my waist and kissing my shoulder.

"I love you," I reply and smile to myself.

"Like, a lot," I add.

"I love you, like, a lot, too," He replies and slowly turns me around, which I didn't stop him from doing.

And that night... I trusted him.

We had sex.