twenty-nine.

"Honestly, I don't think you're moving on too fast. David cheated on you, he hurt you and messed up your sobriety, plus, there's no timeline for moving on. This is cute, right?" Kristen says, and then finds a red long sleeve crop top.

"Yeah, I love it. But there's so much pressure to give both of us time, and I don't want anyone, whether it be our friends or the fans, to think that I moved on too fast and David didn't, you know how the standards are in this society, " I respond, then noticing someone a few feet away from Kristen.

"Emily Jonson?! Is that you?!" I say, causing the girl to look at me.

"Oh my God, Maya!! It's been so long!" She exclaimed, coming over to give me a hug.

Emily was a model I worked with a year ago, and she stopped because she got into acting.

"Sorry, this is Kristen. Kristen, this is Emily. I modeled with her a year ago," I say.

"You're really pretty, have you thought about being a model?" Emily said to Kristen.

"Oh thank you, and I don't know actually, haha," Kristen responded.

"You definitely should!" Emily said.

"Wanna shop with us?" I offered.

"Sure, why not?" Emily responded.

We then went to Top Shop so I can pick some stuff out.

MEANWHILE

Alex's POV

"So, listen, Melody, I've been meaning to do something and I think it's now or never," I say, sitting across from Melody.

"It's a yes!" Melody exclaimed, causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"Yes, I'll marry you," She says, and then I felt bad.

She thought I was proposing. Yikes. 

"I think we should break up." I said.

"Wh-what?" She replies, taken aback.

"I know you still like Toddy. It's obvious, and I don't want to be in the middle of it." I reply.

"No, I don't, Alex.. I-I love you.." She said, which made me feel even worse.

That was the first time she said that to me, and I've never said it to her.

Because I don't feel the same way.

"I'm sorry. I'm in love with someone else.." I say.

"Who?" She asked.

I looked into her eyes, giving her a sign. A sign that I'm in love with her best friend.

A/N

OOOOOOHHHH FUCK

Haha sorry but WOW ALEX THAT'S RUDE

Anyways THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 2K READS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

I'm so sorry lmao it's 2AM and I just had a cup of coffee because I was craving it👀

I'm gonna try to go to sleep now but thanks for reading and voting, it means a lot!

Comment down below what your thoughts are😊