fifty-six.

"Before we go in the apartment, I told you I have a surprise for you," Zane says, holding his camera and pointing it at me.

"Okay before we go in, can you like, blur out my face? Because I look disgusting," I ask.

"Babe, don't say that, you're beautiful," He replies.

"So, what's the answer then?" I ask.

"The answer is no, all my lil coffeebeans love seeing your face," He replies.

I groaned and called him annoying.

"But you love it," He says.

"Allegedly," I joke.

He laughs before continuing.

"Anyways, I know how much you've been wanting this, I just wanted to do something nice for you because you're always there for me and you mean so much to me," He said.

"Oh god, what is it?" I ask.

"Do you have any guesses?" He asks.

"Honestly, no," I reply.

He opens the door and someone yells, "SURPRISE!"

Oh. My. GOD.

IT'S FUCKING CIERRA RAMIREZ.

HOW IN THE HELL-

"OH MY GOD!" I yell.

"Shit, fuck oh my god Zane, why, out of all days would you literally surprise me with my favorite human being wow what the fuck," I say, walking over to Cierra.

"Holy shit, wait, you're like, actually fucking real," I say.

If you don't know who Cierra Ramirez is, she's this beautiful human being right here,

"Wow you're so hot, oh fuck, I'm so sorry literally my bi ass is quaking," I say, obviously rambling out of nervousness

"Aww, you're so sweet! You're so hot as well, what the heck, girl look at you!!" She replies.

At this point, I'm literally crying.

She hugs me and I hug her back.

"Stop crying, you're gonna make me cry," She says and wipes my tears.

"Wait, why would you cry?" I ask.

"Because I'm a fan of yours! You're so talented, and once I saw your cover of Bad Boys, I reached out to Zane so I could surprise you!" She answers.

"Holy shit, wait, you're a fan of mine?! You reached out to Zane?! Oh my god," I say.

I hug Zane and he hugs back, then kissing my forehead.

"Can I just say, my sister is like.. Slightly obsessed with you, but in a non-creepy way, ya know? She's seen every project you've done and has been following you since the start of your career," Jasmine says.

"Jasmine, I swear, you literally embarrass me with every celebrity I meet! First Calum and now Cierra? Honestly, I should be doing that to you, Zane, can you possibly get Robert Downey Jr on your vlog, orrrr?" I respond.

"Haha, yeah right. I can't, but I'll check in with David," He jokes.

"You're so sweet, let's hang out soon! I gotta head over to the studio, but thank you for all that you do," Cierra says to me.

"Oh my god, of course, I love you," I reply.

"I love you more," She responds and hugs me one more time before leaving.

"Wow, I literally cannot believe that just happened," I say to Zane and wipe my remaining tears.