Chapter 69

Chapter 69

'Can you fasten my dress for us babes?' I ask Kimberley, walking into our bedroom and turning my back to her.

She finishes putting her lipstick on, before making her way over to me. I lift my hair up off my back as she zips my dress, kissing along my shoulder once she has finished and slowly making her way towards my neck.

'Don't start' I turn around in her arms, pushing her away with a knowing look, 'You know we'll get carried away' she looks at me with a shocked expression.

I'm refusing to look anywhere but her face, knowing she is only in her underwear right now.

'I was just showing my girlfriend how much I love her' she shrugs innocently, her eyes wide.

'Erm...I think you mean Fiancé?!' I correct, raising an eyebrow.

'How could I forget?' she smiles, pulling me closer and placing a lingering kiss on my lips.

Which is cut short by a knock at the door.

'Lucky us' I wink, heading for the door as she groans, heading back to the mirror to finish her makeup.

I'm only halfway down the stairs, when the second knock is heard. Only this one is continuous, non-stop, giving me an idea of who it is already.

'That's a hardcore knock!' I hear Kimberley shout from the bedroom, making me chuckle as I was just thinking the same thing, 'Approach with caution Cheryl!'

I reach the door, barely managing to unlock it before it flies open as Sarah swaggers in, walking me backwards into the house.

'Ready ladies?!' she cheers, waving the two bottles of wine in her hands.

'What are you doing here?' Kimberley speaks from behind us, walking down the stairs in her bra and shorts, 'You said we were meeting at 9'

'Oooh, very nice Kimbers! You should just wear that.' Sarah winks, mischievously, 'You'll have all the ladies and fellas after ya'

'Go and change now.' I order, looking up to Kimberley from where I am stood in the hallway, blocking Sarah's path.

'Well, hello Sexy!' Nadine chimes as she makes her entrance, again, looking up at Kimberley.

Nicola follows Nadine in, closing the door behind her, 'We should always turn up unexpected' she giggles.

'You do always turn up unexpected' Kimberley argues, 'now care to answer my earlier question?' she asks, raising an eyebrow.

'Care to remind me what it was?' Sarah retorts with an angelic smile.

'You said we were meeting at 9, so what are you all here now?'

'I told you we were meeting everyone at the club at 9' Sarah advises, 'But you can't turn up to your own hen party sober!' she explains, holding up the bottles of wine again.

I see Nadine and Nicola waving their arms too, Nadine with two bottles and Nicola with one.

'We all have a bottle each' Nadine grins wickedly.

'What about the two bottles of Champagne in the fridge?' I ask.

'Now you're getting it Cheryl!' Sarah grins, almost like a proud mother.

'No, I mean, I thought we were having them tonight? That's why we saved them.' I remind her, 'Where's the wine come from?'

'Courtesy of the bar hosting the party' Sarah winks.