Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Kimberley's POV

When I wake up, it's light outside, I am no longer in Cheryls arms and she isn't in the bed anymore.

But before I can even move from where I am lay, I hear the door creak open, and in shuffles Cheryl carrying a tray.

'Morning Sunshine' she chimes, closing the door with her foot before walking over to the bed and sitting down beside me. 'How you feeling?'

'Yeah, a little better, still feel a little queasy' I sigh, pushing myself up as she places the bed tray table over my knee.

I look down at the tray, smiling at the sight. Two glasses of apple juice, one plate of toast, two rounds with strawberry jam, one round with butter, and 3 scotch pancakes. There is a red rose in a half pint glass sat in the corner of the tray. It's a small gesture, but it makes my heart flutter.

'Well, I made you some breakfast, hopefully this time I won't poison you and you'll be able to keep it down.' She smiles angelically, 'Are you willing to try or is the smell or sight alone knocking you sick?'

I can't help but chuckle as she anxiously chews her lip, and I stretch forward, my hand moving to the back of her neck to pull her closer.

'I'm willing to try' I smirk, pecking her lips to be met by her dimpled grin.

'Good' she smiles, kissing me again, before standing up and walking to her side of the bed.

She gets under the covers and shuffles over to me, wrapping her arm around my shoulder as she takes a bite out of a piece of toast.

'I'm impressed you managed to fit all of this on the plate.' I chuckle, picking up a pancake.

'It's a skill' she boasts with a mouth full of food.

We eat in silence for a few minutes, before I can't bite my tongue any longer.

'This is actually amazing chez'

'What? The food?' I can hear a hint of hope in her voice, which will now either turn into one of pride or modesty.

'Yeah, the food, being tucked up in bed, snuggling with you' I sigh, resting my head on her shoulder as she runs her hand through my hair.

'But I'm afraid we're sharing a plate, two plates wouldn't fit on the tray.' She admits, picking up another piece of toast and shoving it in her mouth. And there it is. The modesty.

'Well, maybe there would have been room' I say thoughtfully, looking down at the plate again, 'if this little saucer wasn't here... that rose could have stayed downstairs... and-'

'Oh, excuse me for trying to be romantic for my girlfriend' Cheryls exclaims, spitting crumbs all over me.

'Urgh chez!' I cringe, dusting the soggy crumbs off my chest in disgust.

'Here' she smirks, moving the tray off the bed and sitting in its place, on top of my lap, 'Let me help'

I know what's coming, the wicked grin across her face says it all.

She kisses my chest, hoovering the remaining crumbs as she does so. Eventually, she reaches for the bottom of my top, pulling it up and over my head. She quickly moves down to my bra, sliding her hands around my back and popping it open, she hastily pulls it off me.

Wasting no time, her lips are all over my boobs, kissing, licking, sucking... Teasing.

'Not fair chez' I breathe, my hands tangling in her hair, holding her against me, 'I want something to look at too'